Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Move Moments to Slow Motion


I am so over Joyed this morning for I am taken into such an awareness of God’s Love simply by ‘thinking’ of who I am since the purchase of my name, my soul, my heart.  On this Thankful Thursday I must declare what seems to be singing within my thankful heart.  Shyly I lift my eyes to speak of the abundant emotions of this Love Song and praise boiling inside me.  I taste the flavors of each days treats by knowing a husband that was given to me from His Most Holiness.  Oh how sweet as sometimes I want to just move the moments to slow motion so that I can embrace them over and over and walk in its pleasure.  Our eyes meet throughout a day and our heart speaks out a message of love.  I carry his message with me as I continue the work ahead.  Where is the gray sky, where did the valleys go?  I somehow escaped the tragedy of a soul’s departure as I swim in the ocean of Love’s Water.  Will I awake to find I’m dreaming?  Will I open my eyes to find sorrow?  Oh but I hear a Promise.  I hear a Voice Singing in my ear.  I run to its Sound and I am Taken by its Message.  For I have awaken, and I have opened my eyes and I see One Standing in a distance who has His Arms stretching to Embrace my love and I.  We have gathered to a High Mountain and behold a Son so Bright in Glory.  We are bidden to Come for we are His love song.  Oh the Noise of Praise upon the Mountain as others are gathered to Come, be dressed in white and see His Glory.  What Music and Dancing as the Party of a Wedding continues to fill the heaven’s sky.  The Father of the Bride is Dancing with His children as they await the Groom’s appearance.  Oh how the Love Song penetrates the darkness of night as it erases all pain of climbing the Mountain. We are His for we have accepted His Ring and now rejoice in our Engagement.  Oh how Beautiful the Bride…!

Revelation 21:9
[ The City of Light ] One of the Seven Angels …
spoke to me: "Come here. I'll show you the Bride, the Wife of the Lamb." He took me away in the Spirit to an enormous, high mountain and showed me Holy Jerusalem descending out of Heaven from God, resplendent in the bright glory of God. (The Message)

I rejoice in the journey God is taking me.  This life is not always easy but the rewards of following Him makes my heart sing.  This year has been a new walk my husband and I are learning as we walk it through God's Grace.  I have written much of this journey in a journal at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/mikelacer.  My husband, my love, has experienced the tragedy of a TBI.  Together God is bringing us into His New Life.  Wow.... I can only say Wow, how grateful and thankful of His Love over us...! Thank you for allowing me to share.

7 comments:

Holly said...

Hi Charlotte,
I look forward to reading your posts.... This is my first visit.. Thank you for stopping by my blog as well.....

Your Thankful heart brought tears to my eyes... What a loving heart you have for our Lord and your amazing Hubby!

:)

Jocelyn said...

I want the same type of hungry love for God that you have - despite all that you're going through, your love for God and His love for you remains strong. That is a beautiful relationship.

I hope you have a blessed week!!

Jenileigh said...

I too want this very same type of hungry love for God that you have. I need it, I want to feel Him and be in His presence. Your blog is beautiful. I've enjoyed looking around. Thank-you for stopping by my place and praying for me and my family today. That meant the world to me!

eph2810 said...

Isn't it wonderful to dance in His presence? His comfort is the only place I feel secure. I am glad that He is working in the journey you and your husband are on. So sorry to read about your hubby's accident from January. May our Lord continue to send joy to you and your husband.

Thank you for sharing your grateful heart with us this week.

Love & peace,
<>< Iris

Denise said...

Praying for the joy of the Lord to continue to flow all over you.

Rita T. said...

Wonderful thankful post.

Unknown said...

Wow and Wow,

I feel like my soul was just lifted up. Your whimsical and beautiful words are like art, a painting of fine quality. Thank you.

thank you for praises and sharing your heart. See you again Thursday. Hugs.