Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I Need Help God...!

Suddenly I have found my self swimming in unknown and it feels like the only thing in the water is me and some hungry sharks.  I'm wondering how in the heck I got in the water in the first place.  But this morning I woke singing… yeah, singing.  I thought wow, I’ve got so much going on and I’m singing?  I loved it and after I took just a moment to ponder that I was singing, and wondering how I could be doing so, I continued as I thought, enjoy the moment.  I was right for as the day wore on I began to feel heavier and heavier with the weight of life’s issues pounding at my door.  I couldn’t wait to find this scripture as I knew it would hold the Life that I needed and as expected, it came to my rescue. 

James 1:2-8, Consider it a sheer gift, friends, when tests and challenges come at you from all sides. You know that under pressure, your faith-life is forced into the open and shows its true colors. ….  

5-8If you don't know what you're doing, pray to the Father. He loves to help. (The Message)

Gosh, today… I DO NOT know what I’m doing…!  That’s an understatement.  Reading the Word through the day I found this scripture which gives me even more hope.

II Corinthians 4:2  Rather, we keep everything we do and say out in the open, the whole truth on display, so that those who want to can see and judge for themselves in the presence of God. (The Message)

I have learned and continue to learn to put everything out in the open.  Test and challenges do not feel like a gift when you open that door and it’s your guest, but I am realizing more all the time that it is exactly what opens heaven’s doors for me.  Challenges are easier if all is in the open.  So I am stumped, I am puzzled, I am troubled, I am confused, I am facing a big challenge and I only know to do as I read this morning …. 8If you don't know what you're doing, pray to the Father. He loves to help. (The Message)

Father, I feel like a child today with a dirty face and I don’t know how I got dirty.  I am frightened, an unknown, afraid to come to the Sink for Cleansing as I may find more than I can handle.  I was in the Yard, playing with the Joys of Your Goodness and suddenly someone announces I’m all dirty.  With a scream I hear my name being shouted to all the others who put me in this spotlight and the stares have frightened me into a shy state of puzzled guilt while I remain paralyzed of accusations that are confusing.  I don’t understand nor can I see.  I feel like a coward or one from a slum, for I do not understand where the light switch is to turn away the darkness and bring in the Light as I am declared shameful.  I look into all the corners I can think of and still come short of knowing what happened?  I hear a sound declaring but I do not find its truth.  I hear a cry shouting but I do not find the pains source.  I can accept a sheer gift of test and challenges so that I am forced into seeing true colors but without Your Help, I am lost to make steps.  I know Your Voice and it is the Heart Beat of my Life.  Without it I cannot breath.  I have heard Your Song within me and I dance around its Pleasures.  I may wonder off into a thorn bush as a child so sure of her Keeper’s Watchful Eye, but always with the confidence of Your Arms of Strength Grabbing me before destruction takes me.  I do not know what I’m doing but I am encouraged and making the only step I know at this time to remind my self that You Love to Help me.  Help me, Keeper of my soul.  Lead me to the Fresh Spring that will Wash Away and correct wrong I am accused of with Your Eyes of Passion and Your Love as the Foundation of this building.  Speak to me in the Voice I am familiar for it brings Light to my Path.  I rejoice in Your Purity and marvel at Your Right Standing.  I know that I am the Righteousness of You through Christ but walking out the transforming of my mind takes the Word of Truth and a surrendered life to Your Loving Kindness.  There is no other Way but You and so I look Up from where all Help comes and ask that You Help me find Truth.  I place my heart under the Covering of Jesus as He Takes me to Find You. Amen

No comments: