Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Accepting the Duties of His Ownership

Good morning Lord, I am finding another moment of searching my soul to be so difficult.  I’m so guilty of wanting all the Riches of Your Kingdom without the Duties of its Ownership.  This morning I just want to express my concern and leave it at Your Gentle Side.  I see my list of wrongs with sorrow, not in pity, oh Lord, not in pity; but in repentance and in need of the Correction with Your Love.  For Your Word is like the powerful heat of the sun on a cold day.  I walk out into the blizzard weather to find in spite of the chilly stand I must go through; there is warmth that I appreciate with sincere attention, for it gives an easier attempt at passing through its tunnel and I cannot help but voice with gratitude the shining sun.  This morning I voice the gratitude of Your Son who gives me His Wisdom along with His Mercy and Love while I pass thorough this awareness of my sin.  Show me how to follow that Mighty Unction that Sounds its Plea within my hearing that I might not sin against You.  While I Wait on Your Purposes in me to be Fulfilled, help me to be humble and not stray away from the Sun’s Warmth and run under the shade of darkness.  I am longing for Correction because the Reward is Life.  Life so abundant that it’s Character is the Delight of Heavenly Sources.  The result of shedding sins coat is the Pouring of Spring’s Sunshine to warm the insides of my bones.  Heavenly Sources that Refresh and take me back to the playful child under the Watchful Eye of her Creator.  Asking not for more than my share for knowing the Order of Your Kingship and delighting in Your Provisions I am Given the Ultimate Care for my best in mind.  Playing in Your Secured Guardianship as I submit to the Taking of my cares.  My Father, who has the keys to my heart, I lay down my right to be right or wrong and give You all Rights to make Your Word Known to me.   I give in to the breaking of my stony heart that I might find it moldable and soft for the Renewing of Your Ways Accomplishments.  It is my desire to accept Your Favor by accepting Your Call.  I take hold of the Name of Jesus as I follow His Example to Hear Your Voice and Obey.  Sound out Your Love in me.  Your Kingdom come and Will be done in me as it is done in Heaven..!    Amen.

No comments: