Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Love Notes

Jesus, it is almost your birthday and because You are so special to me I want to give something that gets Your attention.  Not that you notice me but that You see love that You so deserve.  When I was a child the best thing I knew to do when I liked someone was to give them a love note.  Inside it made me feel like I had just given them a million trillion dollars for it was my love, to them, my love.  Sometimes I was not sure if they loved me back in the same measure but I sure knew I was full of it when I wrote it.  I know how You feel about me for the many love notes I have received from You; I love them.  How special it is to receive a note from someone that loves me. So, right now, for a gift…. I just want to write You a love note.

Dear Jesus, I love You so much and here are a few reasons my love feels such passion to be with You with great desire.  Sometimes in the middle of the night, when my affections are asleep and resting from thought, I hear Your Sweet Voice and Smile knocking at my non-conscience, non-alert state of awakeness.  Heart quickened by the passing of Your Song but mind asleep, I am only nudged slightly just for Your Kiss of Attentiveness over my resting being.   Your Snuggles are warm and always given when my feet become cold.  Quickly You have just the right weight of covering to bring me back into the comfort of a place to lay my head.  I am only taken into a slight desire to raise an interest for Your intent is not to bring me out of my rest but just to assure me Your Eye watches even as I sleep.  I smile with thankfulness and lean back into the sinking pillow of Your Spirit that softens my dreams of You.  And I rest.  I rest with knowing that before You walked this earth You saw I would be.  You befriended me in Your Dreams and with Passion You Sought to give me Life.  Your Heart beats were the timing of a clock that would give precise working to my place of existence.  I fall back asleep with the Guarding of my world from One who Sees before time was - to beyond the end.  I have days that are numbered by Loves Wisdom.  All my days have been designed to allow the Streams of Your Father’s Passion for me to give Him Pleasure.  My dance that giggles His Heart makes His Moment as His Eyes finds me loving You.  He finds me writing a love note to You and shows it to His Creation.  Saved in a Special Place He puts them for the Glory and Remembrance of why He gave His Son, the Blessed Love of His Own Life.  Jesus, I love You and thank You for Loving me is such this way.  I just wanted You to know that tonight. 

No comments: