Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Monday, January 3, 2011

Love Capacity

I am after You, my Lord today, I am after You now. 

Oh what joy to search my heart to love You.  To go deep and find it full of emotions and smiles of delight.   Love that carries me from moment to moment in a different atmosphere of Spirit.  Finding You there and so Excited to find me searching.   You seem so Pleased to return Your Sight towards me as You move my heart to a larger capacity to hold Your Love so enormous. 

I accept the enlargements as I consume what You have to Give.  I weep as I encounter it touching my heart.  I am humbled as I find it so over the top of my own love to return.

I have given birth to three beautiful boys and each time I wondered… oh how I wondered… how would I find room to add love to my heart for each.  How can I add to what I have for this first child, for this second child...But what a marvelous explosion to my soul as each child seemed to not only add their life love to me but to add multiple love lives to my heart.  How I stand in awe of its addition to the abundant capacity to hold and experience past my expectations. 


Now I find the pleasures of my sons' loves and children.  Multiplied by 100 by each one to my heart to love and cherish. 

How this must be something like You feel as we come into Your Kingdom with our love to return to You.  Filling You with such Joy as one by one a child comes to the Feet and surrenders to Your Son as the Only One to Follow..!

Accepting us and Adopting us to Your Kingdom and multiplying Your sons and daughters to love with more love beyond what visual or hearts could know.  Oh how Beautiful and Awesome to be Yours.  Your daughter, the one you love. 

As You Ask but one thing from me… simply "Follow" You.  Oh how wonderful it has been to follow You this past year.  For I have been so void of answers and knowledge but to follow You has been the pleasure of my heart.  Adding, adding, and adding to my love capacity like a child born in my arms.  Worth it all!  Worth everything You place before me to find You.  Worth opening my heart to all that is set for me as I follow You, the answer to all things. 

To follow You to the end of time.  I seek after You today.  I seek after You now.  To follow, to go; enlarge my heart with love, my God, as I follow. 

No comments: