Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sleepy Eyed

My eyes are open this morning as the sun (Son) has risen to show off its Abundance; Proud to be of Service to my troubled heart.  I stumble out of bed and His Love Directs me to the Fountain.  I slept prior to this awakening with pleas of His Warmth to Come.  With a frown upon my heart I whine of my weakness.  Oh come, I cry, to put a Whistle in the Tune in my voice.   For winter wears down my countenance but the sun (Son) Gives Light and Open Space to Run and Play in the Fields of Gladness.  I tried to build a light but it failed me.  I tried to build a room but it smashed me in its walls.  I tried to carry the load upon my back but it broke me.  Winter set in like a north wind with no where else to go.  And so I slept.  But as I slept the Dreamer Came to my heart.  Softly He Shares the Day ahead.  Softly He Bids me to once again dare to get up another time.  I resisted and awakened lightly to say ‘it’s only a dream’.  But again the Passion Comes to my Inner Room where I left the Door Slightly Open.  Softly again He Whispers His Dream upon my mind and with a Brighter Vision He Bids my whole heart to reach once again.  I struggle, ‘What do I hear?’  ‘What is happening?’  ‘Why is This Troubling me?’  I shut the eyes of my Seeing and sleep. 

Oh but Love is so Sleepless.  Love is Enduring.  Love is Stretched Beyond limits of closed eyes.  Love Walks through boundaries.  Love Shakes with Long Suffering and Determination to Save.  Love never fails.  So I am stirred to Take His Hand and Open an eye.  I am shot with holes of despair but I cannot deny this Light that continues to Wake me.  I lost hope but Hope Keeps Peering into my soul.  The sun (Son) has Shined into my partially open curtains and my sleep is Disturbed.  I roll over and say, ‘not now, let me sleep.’  But the sun (Son) Kisses me Good morning.  Why? I ask.  The sun (Son) says ‘because our Father has Called us.’  Called us to what? I say.  ‘Oh, He has Called us to His Kingdom where all sorrow and pain will be Wiped Away.  Rise and Run with Me, Rise and Work Along My Side for our Father’s Love will Multiply in us.  The Father’s Love will Flood the earth with Its Sweetness and all His sleepers will Awaken.  He is Calling by His Love Abundance.  Awake and See…!’

So sleepy eyed I have dared to think changes.  Sleepy eyed I am peeking into New Hope.  This Brightness is Brighter than my eyes seem to adjust to but I am working slowly to open as Water Falls of Love are Insisting I am its Destiny.  I have agreed to contain its Pool but I know I will soon be Over Flowed with Its Water. 

Maybe I can find another sleepy head and share this Abundance.

No comments: