Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Intoxicating Wine That Steals Away Our Sins

Father, Almighty that Establishes me and those who have been Placed in a Connection to me with a deep family unit, carefully Thought out by Your Opinion and Inspiration so that Your Name will Deliberately have a Place for Reflection of Your Identity.  This Fact has such Mysterious Extremes that are difficult to absorb but it is not about an ego or my qualities, but in reference to Your Compassion and Kindness Poured Lavishly into my life so that I Walk Your Life as the Excitement and Direction it is.  I know not but to accept this overwhelming Love that seems to awake me each day.  The more I find this Affection, the more I want to come to its Fountain of Constance as all sorrow gives way to the Fondness of Your Eyes so Kind.  In such Wisdom of this Cup Given, I am shattered in its Splendid Life of Abundance, so I cry out for my children to also be acquainted with this Intoxicating Wine that Steals away my sins as Your Love Flows through our veins.   Father, Almighty, with Corrective Moves, Lift up Your Foundation to be the Teaching of Communication for a Right mind set for my children.  Taking them from their own understanding to Your Understanding that makes a day carry Value.  Giving them the Wisdom that surpasses the structures of their own strength so that leaning upon You has Room to Grow.   As Your Spirit Floods their heart with a Gush of Might, Show Your Vision as the Way, the Truth, the Life of all Roads to travel.  You have Designed us all so individually that Your Passionate Dazzling Love brings us to such a desire to serve.  Serving becomes the Weakness that brings us to Triumph.  The world seems upside down in its rules to success, while Your Promises become the Unwavering, Permanent Guide to find Riches beyond imagination.  I am so thankful for the Guidance that Jesus was Sent to Show us.  He was with You and left that Place to Give me eyes and a heart to Know what He Knew with such Magnificence.  Walking out a Life so that when we see Him, we have seen the Father.  Jesus You are so Wonderful.   I owe a debt I can never pay and yet the Spirit of God Teaches me I don’t have to pay, You did.  Father Continue to Open my eyes to have more Clarity of this Pure Way and continue to Renew the mind of my children and grand children.  As we all call upon the Name of Jesus as the Rock we stand upon, keep my family Solid in Your Ways and keep us at Your Table so that we drink with a heart sold out to Your Intoxicating Wine that Steals away our sins as YOUR LOVE Flows through our veins.

No comments: