Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Friday, April 15, 2011

You With Me All Day And All Night

How thrilling
this morning to meet You. 
I am so excited.  I am full
of Wonders of You
as I think about the
possibilities
of today. 

You with me all day and all night…
satisfying
the rooms of all my heart
that searches in constant
for moment by moment living.  

Seeing You
in all things,
even when I am not speaking
my heart to You specific,
but allowed to
peek
in and out of our conversation
just like I do with my
husband
as life has so many directions
for a day.  

I want to tell You

it is wonderful
knowing You
and serving You. 

Please take me Closer,
Nearer to Your Ways
so that I can give more of myself
to the Walk You are Leading me to. 

When You Lead
through the valleys,
it becomes much harder
as I give the Spirit of Kindness
a Place to Work,
but surrendering to obedience
I find such Riches all along the Journey. 

Sound Clear
Your Life Suggestions for me
as a Floatation
to Save me
from deep waters over my head. 

Sometimes
it feels like
I’m holding my breath
in an ocean
and I’m sure that Your Timing
is past my limit,
any minute I will have to let go
and in will come
rushing the water
to fill my lungs and I will die.  

Appointed heir
of Your Abilities in me,
my flesh might become very uncomfortable
with this sort of Trust;
but
always Amazed
at the Outcome
of such Beautiful Silver Lining,
Brightly Outlining
its Massive breakthrough. 

Gazing and gazing upon it,
I call friends and family
to tell
of the Moment
Your Glory was Manifested
to my heart. 

Knowing You are there
at each step
but my focus took side views
and crowded my faith
to Hear Your Love
Abundance even in the deep
for Your Faithfulness
did not fail. 

You Always Know just what to do. 

Your Soft Walls
Bump my insistence back
under the Circle of the Rainbow Promises;
like a storm
just over and the Rainbow
showing its ending. 

High over my head is the
Colors
left to Reveal a
Chemistry of Work
that Marks Your Eyes
have ever been Watching. 

Safety has Wrapped itself
around my drowning fear
and
Calmed the anxiety
of being alone. 

Your there! 

In the valley,
in the storm,
in the sinking of my heart so in despair. 

Strong enough
to carry my pain,
my anger,
my troubled emotions;

Strong enough
to Hold me Tight. 

Watching all my days,

I am particularly excited about today…!
You with me all day and all night…

No comments: