Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Friday, June 24, 2011

Dress Me This Day In Your Array

Father, Holy God,
Dress me today,
Dress me this day in Your Array. 

Hang Your Accessories about my neck
as a Word
to Direct my path
to all
Your Incredible Dwelling Places. 

Place the
Reflections of Your Eyes within mine
so that I have Your Color
mirrored when looked upon. 

May I carry
Your Spirit
like an Aroma that Insists
upon its Place before I enter. 

Cover me with
Magnanimous Moisture of Compassion,
sensing the needs of those around me
as I look past their outer appearance and actions
to see deeper.  

May I wear Your Name
as the Real Class I belong
and offer assistance
to my sisters and brothers
who without a word spoken,
call out in desperate cries to be heard. 

The New Life within
released
as the Flowing Substance of Your Love seen,
crushing all attempts
of the enemy to rule. 

Turn my own pain and sorrow
around
to expose Your Risen Son
as Alive and Triumphant
above and beyond the weight
I might struggle to carry. 

For You are not a myth or fiction,
but Truth that Carry’s all our sorrows,
as Your Love Broke
the chains that burden the soul. 

---

Father, Pick my thoughts,
as one would pick amazing routes to a destiny,
to move me to Your Beautiful Unknowns. 

Guide my thoughts by Your Kindness
so that the vision seen
is Your Glory about me. 

For my assignment today
I will purpose to quickly restrict offenses
from penetrating my mind
that endeavors the right to be meditated upon. 

I will tear down all vain imaginations
that are not of Your Covering
by the Righteousness of Jesus within my heart. 

Wearing His Name like an Ornament
as I announce His Worth;
Jesus,
my Savior and Friend
who Carried to You my lost soul.  

Rightful Ruler with Power
and to be Exalted
above all names.

Jesus is worthy
of the First Place
in all my life
as I wait His Coming again after me. 

---

Dress me today, Papa,
to reflect You
as I wear my Garment of Praise
Given by Your Spirit of Life. 


Dress me in Your Love.

Colossians 3:12 (MSG)
So, chosen by God for this new life of love, dress in the wardrobe God picked out for you: compassion, kindness, humility, quiet strength, discipline. Be even-tempered, content with second place, quick to forgive an offense. Forgive as quickly and completely as the Master forgave you. And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it.

No comments: