Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Heavenly Unmeasured Moment

Father to whom all my thoughts and purpose belong,
to You who is the Splendor of all that is;
I just want to sing my heart to You
or whistle a tune that catches Your Attention
and Turns Your Eyes to See
the depth of my love for You today. 

Being with You makes even the minute or two that I am there, stop all earthly time and I go into a Heavenly Unmeasured Moment. 

For I marvel how it will carry throughout my day
as if I remain captured
in that Truth Immovable
that was Planted in my heart. 

I am unable to gauge its Power, I just accept it with determined awareness and know that You will Sketch it upon my day to Outline its Goal in me. 

---

Oh how Striking Your Thoughts
and Delightful Your Charm
as You Burst the Containers of Your Sweet Aroma
over Your vessels
that we may be set apart
and transport Your Sacred Holiness
as the Sweet Name of Jesus is our Power. 

Your Anointing Oil falling over our heads to walk in a New Life and New Paradise that Raptures us to Unknowns.   Singing a song that comes from the broken humanity we are to the Richness of Your Bliss. 

You, Father;
You are the One I hold on to. 
You are the only One
that I want to know
so that all my conversation
has been Filtered through Your Kindness
and Purposes to others You Love so much. 

I thrill at these Moments that Strengthen something within that Exhilarates my soul. 

When I am taken to duties of this earth,
I count down events
for the next Enchanted Romance
with You I will bask in. 

---

Oh see my heart, oh see my love searching for the Fascination of Togetherness. 

I give myself to You,
for You are my obsession as I was first Yours. 

I constantly want to absorb You
as You Draw me to these Fountains of Provisions. 

I want to relinquish my own provisions and surrender to the Narrow Boulevard of Your Avenue.   It is worth each struggle to catch Your Secret Place for a moment.  Moving me to Unfamiliar Mysterious Affirmations of Love unnoticed prior to this Dwelling.  Love Exploding within me as You Push Open Doors of Inspiration. 

I am here. 
I am singing my love back to You. 
I am accepting Your Heart over me
as I focus upon Your Beauty. 

I look upon Your Love and I am Changed. 
Changed to want only You. 


Come, Lord, come be the Flame inside of me that Burns with Love Unspeakable.  Make me one with You. 

I love You with passion I have Learned from You. 

Come, Lord, come be the Flame inside of me. 
I sing of You as the Foundation for all my ways. 

I sing of You forever,
to live in
Heavenly Unmeasured Moments with You.

No comments: