Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Friday, January 13, 2012

I Live Now And Always Will For All Eternity

God, my Sweet God, You are Exact, 
an Absolute, 
the Turning of my heart Towards Your Eyes; 
oh yes, the Vision my eyes search for. 

You are the Word my soul thirsts meticulously after 
as I sleep in the Comfort of Your Knowing 
and awake in the Same.   

Staying for me, 
Staying who You are for my walk 
to be completed on earth; 
and then into a New Realm 
You are Staying for me 
as I Cross this Place of Immeasurable Beginning.  

For I cannot see Your Beginning and I cannot see Your End.  

I Live Now and always will for all eternity.  

Circled around me Your Mercy, 
as each pouring out of my own life, 
Yours is mine in return.  

As I speak Your Person 
“Holy”, 
in exchange You Push out 
entangled truths that caught my attention 
and caused confusion; 
and This Description now Gives its Greatness 
as it Flows throughout my person to Show Your Glory.  

Residence of what “Holy” is 
begins Your Work.  

Touching the stars is but a Glimpse 
of such Power my minds unknowing knowledge builds 
as I see Your Hand in Place.  

Roaming are the Eyes of Sweetness 
as You Hear me speak Your Person – “Holy”.  

Gathering to Form the Growth of my Capacity 
for Your Spirit to Dwell, 
Finding a Fit as You Hear my love oozing 
as I Soak to Find You.  

Watching with the expectations I am about to experience 
the greatest moment of my life, 
as “Holy” escapes from my lips, 
to throw within the air my celebration 
of Knowledge the Coming of Your Love over me.  

For I know You and yet I do not Know You, 
but This Place of Finding 
and Speaking with heavens host, “Holy” 
has my hands, 
my feet, 
my heart, 
my soul 
Captured to a Place of Forever’s Song about my lips.  

As it Sounds, my eyes see 
the miraculous of fireworks Bursting 
as if to Scatter with Purpose 
so Each Portion of its Substance Falls 
with my name attached 
that will expand Your Knowledge and Love in me.  

So Detailed 
for the Purpose to Bringing me to Your Arms.  

“Holy” I will sing.  
For “Holy” is my God.  

As I speak Your Person, "Holy" 
Create in me a person who loves Holy-ness 
and is forever after Your Heart
as I Live Now and
always will for all eternity.   

No comments: