Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Protect and Feed with Heavens Activity


Loving so deep… oh so deep, 
that it springs forth from this heart 
that is so scattered with uncertainty and wonder.  

Looking to the source 
where wisdom has strength in extreme forever, 
over all my days.  

Pounding like a heart beat 
in perfect rhythm, 
not skipping a beat 
as help comes in its waves of life.  

Oh God, I lift my eyes to Your exact, 
Your absolute.  

As my thoughts travel 
over the depths of my heart, 
I call out for the cloud of Your Glory 
to fall upon my children 
as earth time takes their days.  

Like a lion, 
I rise up this morning 
and roar to the heavens on their behalf.  

Protect and feed them 
with heavens activity.  

Send the Kingdom of Jesus 
upon and within their souls 
for the satisfying renewing we search daily for.  

Sing over them the love song 
that penetrates their ears 
and stops them in their tracks.  

Place the angels of war 
over their steps 
in each mountain before them.  

Reach Your hand 
to the lowest of their valleys 
and cause their eyes to see help 
on every side they might turn.  

The invisible God You are 
is made brilliantly known 
as heavens storm rises 
to protect and care for Your own.  

Like the rain 
that drenches the cry of the land, 
drench my children 
with showers we all want to play in.  
Showers that take hold of our heart 
with hope as it waters all beauty that waits.  

Cause them to run out 
to its drenching 
by capturing their attention 
with unlimited favor 
as Your love shines upon their path.  

Oh how my heart cries 
for our dry ground.  

Oh let it rain, let it rain, oh let it rain.  
Open the heavens
as earth time takes their days…!

Protect and feed them
with heavens activity.

No comments: