Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Repentance


Father, I realize that this world holds distress and wants to consume us with its false vanity saying it will satisfy, but oh what a lie.  Stronger is the might You are than any mountain I face, even when the mountain is my own self indulgences strongly screaming for its feeding.  Fighting is the Spirit within to encourage me to hold on for the victory may look very different than how my mind wants to spell it.  For there is no failure in Your Love that wraps its constancy around me!  

I hold to that Love that never runs out on me, 
but carefully shining a path 
one step at a time so that I am not overwhelmed.  

Today has purpose and I surrender to its goodness as I stand and watch Your Love saturate me with assurance You have paid for my mistakes and will take my hand  in all areas of search.  Nothing else will take my soul to the refreshing of new life that returns the presence of Your Glory upon me.  

My mind struggles to say repentance will tumble my world into a destruction I could never escape but Your Spirit shows me repentance is the rain my soul searches for day and night.  With it comes the shedding of old to give birth to the created place I am born to know, Your Glory.  

Melt away my resistance, my Lord, my eternal source of Life so rich.  I fall at Your feet with the call of Your Love bidding my heart to be its recipient and I slowly give away my will.  

Oh the scare that comes to haunt with its false accusations of destruction.  I call again for the battle is the visual of too much.  I must see the entrance of Your Holiness to give way for Your Love to find its resting place in me.  Even now my heart cries for this work to be a beauty I will allow. 

Over and over You show me how worth these transitions are by such Love that wipes fear from having rule as war between my flesh and soul battles.  Each piece surrendered is looked at from my view as nothing; but by Your View, You see the mountain crumbling and entrance to live abundantly in me.  

I shake and tremble but the enemy is losing and Your work is my song.  I will praise You forever…! 

No comments: