Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Save Me From The Thoughts I Have


Father, the position that You Are, 
puts me at a place 
where at times I am so uncomfortable.  

The One, 
the only One 
and I know this, 
yet often my heart tries to carry on 
as if I myself had this place.  

Forgive me 
when I do this injustice to Your position.  

This is when You are so faithful 
to show Yourself strong 
and with mercy, 
You crumble my lofty heart.  

Save me from the thoughts I have 
that exalt them self’s 
against Your Throne 
and try to dominate 
over my brothers and sisters.  

My life is but a puff of smoke; 
and yet in that, 
You have placed 
a zillion thoughts and actions 
to give me fulfillment 
which does not allow me 
to think I am insignificant.  

In the span of eternity, 
‘now’ 
seems hardly noticeable; 
but You say You have a Plan for me, 
a Place 
that I will not only take with You at this moment
 - but for all eternity 
in which I cannot fathom.   

I wait for Your Voice, 
all the while 
walking in the garden of Your Presence.  

I struggle with flesh, 
all the while 
I am held tightly in Your hands.  

I wish for the unspeakable, 
all the while 
You have every need 
I could possible want laid before me.  

Love has a grip on me 
that sings before I have ears to hear it.  

Love travels like the wind 
as I pass through it without notice.  
Like the air I breathe, 
I inhale the Life You are, 
as the poison that wants my life 
escapes to be filtered 
by Your grace for my next breath.  

Amazing amazements to have Your love.   

I am so grateful for Your position; 
You are the I Am, 
the beginning and the end, 
the Holy One 
that has set eyes upon me 
for a purpose I so want to fulfill 
with the love you have showed me.  

Take my life, 
as it is, 
and continue to saturate me 
in the grace and mercy 
of such abundant love 
so that I can change 
and be this image of You.  

So that I can shine like the stars 
as I reflect Your holiness, 
not my own attempt to be.  

Shower me in Your Wonders….!

No comments: