Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Thursday, September 20, 2012

You've Brought Nothing, Piercing Words


Words spoken to me, “I have…..!  What have you brought……?  You’ve brought nothing.”

What words have been sent to pierce your side?  Our life is full of complications that we can accept or reject.  Are they true but we do not want to face them?  Are they false and we can’t climb over them?  Are they intended to cripple as the enemy comes in to take advantage of a weakness we hold?  Why are words being spoken?  What are the words you are fighting? 

Father, because we stumble, we come often.  Oh God, Your love searches me at every down fall, all times, every time.  Because I fall my heart bleeds for Your mercy.  I want to think I have a miraculous heart that springs from kindness and releases a magical aroma that is treasured by my reputation among women and men of earth; but I lay aside crowns given by man and seek what comes to pass through Your wonders that keep me from destruction. 

Hosanna, You come, You save, You are the song that my heart cries for.  You are the simple that I want to understand but my heart complicates.  Oh I want to hear the path that has my name pronounced and declared as Your angels make clear the assignments given upon it.  All other gods I have touched have deceived me and I become sick with their false faces.  Oh, Son of Jesse, God of Abraham, King of all kings, Messiah who has Sheppard me time and time as the lost sheep, I struggle in the bush, I crumble as pain throws me its curve and I sink. 

I cannot forget Your passion, Your faithfulness, Your salvation that has thrown away all stops and runs swiftly to my broken heart ripped with words that crush; and yet have only the strength I give them.  Why do I rage against false mountains?  What lies within my heart that causes the struggle against this spoken utterance of untruth?  Truth blows hard, like a hurricane, to remove that which is not fixed to the tower of Your Word.  I reach for the Hand that holds me in these storms.  Am I shocked that I am so weak?  Am I so full of pride that untrue accusations can tumble the kingdom I built for myself?  Do I fall asleep at the wheel as if I do not realize how weary I am to know I must stop and allow Rest (Word) fight against my state of extreme hunger in whatever form it applies to me?  Am I not listening but just arguing? 

Father, I take the lie of no worth for this moment and apply Your Word that says back to the enemy of my soul who waits for its chance to cripple my days.  I speak Your affection and Your evaluation of my position of this day.  Your Love speaks to me… “Sought with the most extreme price, I saw you a far and sent redemption to pay for the entrance of your life to engage with Me, given you the ability to see my Glory as it passes through the Name of my Son, Jesus.  Leaving my Spirit to dwell in existence through your walk as I break the snare the enemy sets.  I Am, the eternal preservation of your soul.  I place my worth upon you and I am on your (my people) side, my Word will not return void unto me.” 

Thank You Jesus for showing You fought against what the devil would say by speaking Your Father’s life within You that was given.  Full of His Life and Words from His Passion for You and those He sent You to save.  Listening to Father as He burns with the Fire of His Spirit within me, I seek, I knock, I ask to be consumed with His Passion.  The strength of man is a falling allusion of power; but the Strength of Your Wind that blows with You Spirit’s Flame is the torch that reveals the beginning and end of times.  You have set Your Love upon Your chosen and Your fight for them is fierce.  I can feel its burn and I run to its consumption.      


Matthew 4 (AMP)
1-3 Next Jesus was taken into the wild by the Spirit for the Test. The Devil was ready to give it. Jesus prepared for the Test by fasting forty days and forty nights. That left him, of course, in a state of extreme hunger, which the Devil took advantage of in the first test: “Since you are God’s Son, speak the word that will turn these stones into loaves of bread.”
Jesus answered by quoting Deuteronomy: “It takes more than bread to stay alive. It takes a steady stream of words from God’s mouth.”
5-6 For the second test the Devil took him to the Holy City. He sat him on top of the Temple and said, “Since you are God’s Son, jump.” The Devil goaded him by quoting Psalm 91: “He has placed you in the care of angels. They will catch you so that you won’t so much as stub your toe on a stone.”
Jesus countered with another citation from Deuteronomy: “Don’t you dare test the Lord your God.”
8-9 For the third test, the Devil took him to the peak of a huge mountain. He gestured expansively, pointing out all the earth’s kingdoms, how glorious they all were. Then he said, “They’re yours—lock, stock, and barrel. Just go down on your knees and worship me, and they’re yours.”
10 Jesus’ refusal was curt: “Beat it, Satan!” He backed his rebuke with a third quotation from Deuteronomy: “Worship the Lord your God, and only him. Serve him with absolute single-heartedness.”
11 The Test was over. The Devil left. And in his place, angels! Angels came and took care of Jesus’ needs.

Psalm 18 (AMP)I love You fervently and devotedly, O Lord, my Strength.
50 Great deliverances and triumphs gives He to His king; and He shows mercy and steadfast love to His anointed, to David and his offspring forever.

The Lord is my Rock, my Fortress, and my Deliverer; my God, my keen and firm Strength in Whom I will trust and take refuge, my Shield, and the Horn of my salvation, my High Tower.
I will call upon the Lord, Who is to be praised; so shall I be saved from my enemies.
The cords or bands of death surrounded me, and the streams of ungodliness and the torrents of ruin terrified me.
The cords of Sheol (the place of the dead) surrounded me; the snares of death confronted and came upon me.
In my distress [when seemingly closed in] I called upon the Lord and cried to my God; He heard my voice out of His temple (heavenly dwelling place), and my cry came before Him, into His [very] ears.
Then the earth quaked and rocked, the foundations also of the mountains trembled; they moved and were shaken because He was indignant and angry.
There went up smoke from His nostrils; and lightning out of His mouth devoured; coals were kindled by it.
He bowed the heavens also and came down; and thick darkness was under His feet.
10 And He rode upon a cherub [a storm] and flew [swiftly]; yes, He sped on with the wings of the wind.
11 He made darkness His secret hiding place; as His pavilion (His canopy) round about Him were dark waters and thick clouds of the skies.
12 Out of the brightness before Him there broke forth through His thick clouds hailstones and coals of fire.
13 The Lord also thundered from the heavens, and the Most High uttered His voice, amid hailstones and coals of fire.
14 And He sent out His arrows and scattered them; and He flashed forth lightnings and put them to rout.
15 Then the beds of the sea appeared and the foundations of the world were laid bare at Your rebuke, O Lord, at the blast of the breath of Your nostrils.
16 He reached from on high, He took me; He drew me out of many waters.
17 He delivered me from my strong enemy and from those who hated and abhorred me, for they were too strong for me.
18 They confronted and came upon me in the day of my calamity, but the Lord was my stay and support.
19 He brought me forth also into a large place; He was delivering me because He was pleased with me and delighted in me.
20 The Lord rewarded me according to my righteousness (my conscious integrity and sincerity with Him); according to the cleanness of my hands has He recompensed me.
21 For I have kept the ways of the Lord and have not wickedly departed from my God.
22 For all His ordinances were before me, and I put not away His statutes from me.
23 I was upright before Him and blameless with Him, ever [on guard] to keep myself free from my sin and guilt.
24 Therefore has the Lord recompensed me according to my righteousness (my uprightness and right standing with Him), according to the cleanness of my hands in His sight.
25 With the kind and merciful You will show Yourself kind and merciful, with an upright man You will show Yourself upright,
26 With the pure You will show Yourself pure, and with the perverse You will show Yourself contrary.
27 For You deliver an afflicted and humble people but will bring down those with haughty looks.
28 For You cause my lamp to be lighted and to shine; the Lord my God illumines my darkness.
29 For by You I can run through a troop, and by my God I can leap over a wall.
30 As for God, His way is perfect! The word of the Lord is tested and tried; He is a shield to all those who take refuge and put their trust in Him.
31 For who is God except the Lord? Or who is the Rock save our God,
32 The God who girds me with strength and makes my way perfect?
33 He makes my feet like hinds’ feet [able to stand firmly or make progress on the dangerous heights of testing and trouble]; He sets me securely upon my high places.
34 He teaches my hands to war, so that my arms can bend a bow of bronze.
35 You have also given me the shield of Your salvation, and Your right hand has held me up; Your gentleness andcondescension have made me great.
36 You have given plenty of room for my steps under me, that my feet would not slip.
37 I pursued my enemies and overtook them; neither did I turn again till they were consumed.
38 I smote them so that they were not able to rise; they fell wounded under my feet.
39 For You have girded me with strength for the battle; You have subdued under me and caused to bow down those who rose up against me.
40 You have also made my enemies turn their backs to me, that I might cut off those who hate me.
41 They cried [for help], but there was none to deliver—even unto the Lord, but He answered them not.
42 Then I beat them small as the dust before the wind; I emptied them out as the dirt and mire of the streets.
43 You have delivered me from the strivings of the people; You made me the head of the nations; a people I had not known served me.
44 As soon as they heard of me, they obeyed me; foreigners submitted themselves cringingly and yielded feigned obedience to me.
45 Foreigners lost heart and came trembling out of their caves or strongholds.
46 The Lord lives! Blessed be my Rock; and let the God of my salvation be exalted,
47 The God Who avenges me and subdues peoples under me,
48 Who delivers me from my enemies; yes, You lift me up above those who rise up against me; You deliver me from the man of violence.
49 Therefore will I give thanks and extol You, O Lord, among the nations, and sing praises to Your name.

No comments: