Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Rest Cuddles Me


Father, I sense You within 
and I take slow awe-inspiring steps
 to give in to its leading
 so that I look 
into Your eyes of love so breathtaking.  

Oh how I love You!  
I stop my world,
 for music has me; 
Your love is music to the soul.  

May my heart sing back to You tonight 
with a sound that tells You 
there is no other place I would rather be.  

Oh hear my heart 
and swallow the delicious flavors 
of my wishes
 that exposes my glad heart.  

I have ran and played today 
and You have enjoyed my laughter.  

I have joined with others 
whom You hold as treasures,
 and giggled as I promise
 I will be on my best behavior 
if I get to stay.  

Happily You say ‘yes’ to my want.  

What is of more value than love?
 How could anything be enjoyed 
outside this untouchable power 
that is so secure with itself
 that it waits with knowing the outcome. 

What could separate 
Your arms from embracing
 those You love?  

Nothing, my days reveal..!

Rest cuddles me
 as watchful eyes
 assign the air
 to carry the sounds of my response
 to this days gifts,
 back to Your ears
 for mutual appreciation. 

And love closes my thoughts, 
my eyes, 
my day,
 with full heart;

 for I walked love to the door of His bride.

No comments: