Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Logic Gone

Hi Poppa, 
I’m so tired and yet I am so fulfilled 
from abundance of  Your love 
that has washed over me recently.  

So fresh 
is the pictures of Your face 
before me as life swiftly embraces me 
with opportunities to find You calling.  

I’m running, 
running to this fire 
that can open me up in a split second 
and then mend what spills 
by the wonders of Spirit’s voice 
just as fast.  

Love fascinates, intrigues me 
with such extreme; 
I push with all I've got 
to get there.  

Pushing with all I've got
because I've yet to learn 
the art of achievements 
to rest in this race worth my life.  

When love faces me so close 
I feel its breath,
I lose all logic 
on how it came, 
just that it is here 
and I am wading it its substance.  

Moving about has this simple song 
vibrating within 
that steals all my wants 
and packages them 
into an enormous explosion of joy.

And I wonder....
How did I get here?

Logic gone!
But I'm changed and refreshed.

No comments: