Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Companionship (Fellowship of Truth)

Here comes His love 
and it shakes me 
with the giggle of amazement, 
the kind that is so unannounced 
and yet you bounce with joy.  

My thoughts were running 
as if they had no belonging 
and in comes 
the crash of His Pureness.  

I want to touch this with forever; 
I want to inhale 
as I close my eyes 
to bring it in as long as I can.  

I found a place, 
a wonder of heaven 
and it has caught me up 
in its blue sky.  

It has the craziness 
that I want to give 
ownership with abandoned restrictions.  

Light seems to shine so bright 
that there is no other direction to take.  

It’s as if waves are felt 
that go through my whole being 
and I feel every curve, 
every shiver of splash.  

I take note 
of the tiniest of detail 
for it is like the satisfaction love sings.  

A melody 
of companionship (fellowship of truth) 
finds all available open sources of my soul 
and lifts high 
the importance of filling me up to capacity.  

The keys that play my heart 
begin to give this sound 
that wonders around
with the beginning of its song, 
then in comes 
the additional tones of harmony 
with beautiful hums 
and dazzling thought grabbers.  

His whole character 
that is now becoming a visual within 
this conversation 
has ignited the fire that burns from love.  

The flame 
of companionship (fellowship of truth) 
rises in excellent beauty.  

An understanding 
of everything that has breath 
takes on a new meaning.  

For each breath is combined 
to make the music of praise 
as colors are blended 
to make the decoration of His Spirit image.  

Harmony is regarded as perfect light 
with no sounds out of key.  

Companionship ties many to be One. 

No comments: