Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Friday, April 3, 2015

Conversation With God About My Children

My heart takes a turn to focus… 
focus toward the Answer to all things.  

First, I want to express my gratitude toward such a blessing as this, being in ‘life’ so full of distractions and turns but always having this Place (many mansions or places You have prepared for us) to find the rescue of Your Way, the Answer.  Finding our way involves the guidance of Your Way, and the Light always being on, gives this process a divine dance rather than a crawl to disaster. I see Your glory as my day wanders about in disarray but catches Love sensations with the pulls of guidance, the Answer. 

My song is like a child in the woods full of wolves but the safety of warriors about me.  I am loved and this love sends fiery compelling flames that capture my eyes to stare at it, with each moment losing that time crunch and I take on the beauty of ‘no time’ elapsing with love as the motive. My story, the reading of Your glory, takes my heart to Peace that simply creates being.  Being in, being held, being alive to experience.  I am here.  I have arrived…not to the beginning of time nor to the end of time… just here.  Ready to be.  

Sing Poppa, sing so loud that the world dances, and may we turn to focus…toward the Answer to all things.  Jesus is our First Love.  We are His bride.


I give my focus to see that You have my children as treasures beyond the blindness I caused or the confusion I created.  You have them in Your Divine and You see the whispers they make as struggles take a pinch here and there and bruising appears.  You are causing all things to work toward this highest praise; that Love signals on earth the things heaven pours.  

As Joy covers their homes with angel wings on assignment, You watch as Peace takes them to ‘everything is going to be alright’.  When wrong knocks, You force open exposure against the enemy and cripple the destruction to a fizzle until it is no more.  

All five You have given me have an amazing ‘look’ which causes You to declare….”Do you see what I see?”  Proudly telling me of Your Love over them!  Extending my boarders to each of their own individual world Love expands my gifts, Your treasures.  

Love breaks the heart to be a never ending place for Your Song to live and watch a child, Your child, my gifts, Your treasures.  I weep as I carry Your abundance within.  You weep as You tilt Your head with compassion and a grip that promises to always be.  

I find enough, always enough and so will my children.  
You make their song like a child in the woods full of wolves but the safety of warriors about them.

No comments: