Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Dream Place of Love

There is a place more real than the offering of complete devotion; for devotion is in pieces - giving as moment by moment thoughts surrender. 

This Place appears as a dream, with only its own words and actions required to respond and act. It's not filled with mumbling and distractions, no, only its story. Each moment belongs to finish the picture. 

Drawing me to this Place is a call so direct, so focused, I can fix my eyes upon it and still receive all my life's fulfillment. Not missing a note within my song.

Love, His love, is this Place. A dream with no wasted thoughts or moments. Retold over and over and in newness of its unfolding picture.

Love solid, Holy, like a dream without distractions.

No comments: