Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Turn To Hear What Is There

The simplest drop of rain; what is your purpose? Among the billions, are you important? Will you be taken as important or unnoticed?

My heart stops to ponder… the simplest one drop has my total attention at this moment. Thinking of the billions of thoughts that pass my life span; do I catch the simple one?  Do I gather its purpose to add to the bounty of His Love?

Adjust my life Poppa. Adjust my day and nights so I can hear the rhythm of these simple moments that blow in the life source to stay alive. Walking in the moment, where time stops. The future will be the extreme gift You intended as I ponder and cherish the moment, the now You want me to enjoy. The past is saved for all eternity. That Gift is in a book. But my now is open to wander about in.

I turn to hear what is there, to hear what is pouring upon the earth. Your drop of rain (wisdom) that walks within, singing day and night, waits for me to stop and hear.  Not gathering so much knowledge that I miss the drop, I want to touch the simplest. I want to wear its soaking spot that shows it’s raining. I want to experience its hug so beautiful.  I want to ponder upon the beginning word of a song…OHhhh. I want to let it feed my soul to contentment before I go to the next. 

I want to see Your Eyes of Fire. Look directly into such passion and be changed eternally. I want to be a fish out of the water when I wonder outside this Fire. Frantically making an obvious scene because I will die if not returned to my place in You. 

Your daughter, Your work in progress. I marvel as You continue to form my heart. I love being Your image. I love this simple rain drop. 

No comments: