Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Home With God

Father, today with something playing Music in my heart I walked through another day. I seemed to have to listen a little more carefully today for this Music, as my mind was so strong into the stresses that wanted to add noise to the Melody of the day. But now I stop and I bounce back to Your Arms with a much relaxed Knowing Your Goodness was following me in spite of my wondering eyes to gain its own attempt at pleasure. Goodness had me Covered as I literally drove through a storm of wind that had even caused a car to swerve off the road an into the ditch only a few cars ahead of me which slowed us all down. No trucks were driving this major interstate as the wind too much for them. I looked up at the storm all around while the rain beat upon my windshield and I though…’am I safe?’ and with a little worry, I answered my fear with, ‘I hope so’… and drove on slowly. So close to home and yet so surrounded by whirls of power that screamed at me its sounds of ownership of the air. As I looked upward, the rain was making a half circle as it came pouring out of the sky. But there beside me…Goodness was keeping Watch. Your Goodness was holding on to me as I tip-toed down a scary path hoping not to awake something that might demand of me my attention to it rather than my destiny. I wanted to be home. I longed so strongly to be Home. Father I love Home. It as such Delights that keep me intrigued and I can never find boredom. And all the Friends of God are there…Goodness, Mercy, Kindness, Joy, Happiness, Peace, … and on and on are the Gifts that Lift my heart to such Excitements. You melt Your Glory over the earth and we see its Beauty as if it were the Brightness of a million stars when we are Home. Its Life is Spread as far as we dare to see and I can’t wait to step inside each Room as Door after Door is opened by the Miracles of Who You Are come closer and closer to Pull me with Signs to Follow so that I Find You. Thank You for sending Goodness to my side today as I now find myself safe and home. Home with family scattered but only a thought away. Father, send Your Goodness to the side of my family as the wind of storms attempt to distract and bring fear along for the ride. Your Amazing Goodness, sit Close to my children and wrap Big Arms around them as His Spirit Carries them to each Door the Father has placed in their life, while they adventure out, sometimes even a little away from home at times. What a Sweet Comfort to know the Passenger that Keeps them had Protection at the top of its Purpose as I can no longer hold them in guidance as I once did. Now they are grown and I enjoy the giggles of grand children. Father, Home is so Wonderful. Keep us all under the Roof of Your Almighty Home. I love You so much. You are such a Wonderful Keeper. I Hug and Kiss You Tonight…!

1 comment:

Paper Hearts said...

This reminds me of when Jesus calmed the storm and how maybe He didn't calm your storm for your journey.....but He sure carried you home! Oh how He loves us!