Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Rescued Today By His Love

With fresh thoughts from Deep within where I go for the Water so Refreshing, I declare You God of All the earth and over the Springs that flow from my heart. I feel Rescued today as if I was about to drown but I cried and the Sky Opened and took in my pain and left me on Solid Ground to Marvel in Its Beauty. Can I explain Your Arms swooping under me as I fought the giants of my soul? Can I explain how You Catch my fall and instead I experience the Ride of Love’s Compassion for me? No, not in a thousand years; for I have come to a Place where words are not from my vocabulary of knowledge, only my heart knows the Song. I give out its Voice by stretching to See and Hear Your Name and Beauty from Within and no longer from without. The Traces of its Color makes a beautiful Design and I hurry to run my fingers alone its Sparkle as You Speak such Love to my soul. Love has come to my Door and I openly step out into its Arms and fly as if lifted by Sounds. I watch it change and move so I follow its Curves as it soaks my existence while standing in the Presence of Creation and the Song Sounds its Melody. It covers me like a Sweet Blanket on a cold night and suddenly I have forgotten its cold outside. I can now stop and see Your Face more clearly for all pain has gone and left me with only desire for the Deeper Walk of becoming One in Heart with a Father so Kind. I reach out my hand and feel a Touch that covers all fear. I take hold quickly and find a Strength unlike before. I hear a Voice Pouring out Love as if there was no end so I look again…it is still Singing. I wonder…how long? How long does This Love last that has me coming back to its Table so often? Curiosity has me bound to drink from This Fountain with no interest to turn to any other kind for my desire is complete with its Pure Pleasure. I return my gratefulness as I honor Your Kindness with my own praise and surrender my all to You. I have found a Love that has me Captured and both receiving and giving it has amazement. I am Yours, my Lord; I am Yours FOREVER…!

1 comment:

Peggy said...

AMEN and Blessings Charlotte... what a beautiful start for this BLOG entitled "Lover of His Name".

Our dear friend and sister Denise added you & Michael today to the Prayer Requests lifted to the Throne at The Lighthouse of Prayer, our team blog. So I thought I'd come by and try to get to know you and what you face! When I saw that you did not begin blogging to long ago I finally decided to go back to your start here. I'm so glad I did. I already learned that we share a love for dancing before the Lord... so now I see why... "a pure heart that seeks the Father"...

Let us be HIS forever... in heart, mind & soul,
a new sister in Christ and prayer intercessor with Denise (Shortybear's Place)
Peace in Christ,
Peggy