Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Friday, September 3, 2010

Beautiful Eyes

I see Your Eyes this morning my Lord, oh how Beautiful they are…!  For in my search to look deep I can see such Compassion mixed with Wisdom of having All Knowledge, absolutely ALL knowledge.  There is no wrong in Your Portions.  Pouring from Your Eyes is like a visual of the sun rising and pushing back the darkness of night and out comes so vivid all the things around me I had not yet noticed.  What a Glory that Your Presence Brings.  Quietness stills my mind and Music of Your Love enters and carries the load of my struggles from the inability to see, as not even the moon was shining for me through the night.  I look at one Eye and then to the Other as I see Your Voice without a Sound.  Oh how Tender Your Voice is.  What enormous Comfort it brings as it takes me closer.  I awake and find that even though I feel weak, You have already gone for the Remedies to Lift me from my bed.  I fix my eyes on Yours as I am miraculously pulled into Your Place.   Away falls even the thought of struggles and worries that had me chained moments prior as I have now opened myself to Romance of Your Brightness Covering my midnight.  Oh how full it fills my heart with poundings that excite me.  I feel shaky and as if all those around me can see my heart beating fiercely.  I am overwhelmed with Your Love that has put It’s Arms around me so tight.  How do I wear such Love?  How do I respond to Your Passion for me?  What will be my next word or should I speak at all?  In Your Quiet Love that has the Volume of the whole earth, I play and sleep and live.  It surrounds me like a circle of amazements.  Your Thoughts are watching me even as I slept and fumbled in the darkness of my struggles.  Sometimes I want to scream… scream the painful cry of one unable to handle such Love so Pure for it Roars its Beauty and reveals my own shame.   How, WHY, WHAT FOR, my heart will cry!  Who am I that You would send Your Son to die for and Chase me with such Passion.  I get up only to fall again.  And there You are…!  There YOU ARE..!  Waiting, Touching me, Giving to me what is Best so that I can know Your Love above any care or worry or pain this earth gives.  And then it happens all over again, I fall deeply in love with my Creator as Your Romance brings me back to being a bride adorned in Your likeness so that I might be found Covered in Desire.  Desire for His return, Desire for His Spirit; that sends every particle of my being into the return search of who Christ is.  Chasing Him with a consumed heart of passion carrying gratefulness that I was Found.  Lost in darkness but Found by the Eyes of Him who searches the heart of man.  Oh I look upon Your Eyes so Sweet.  So Bold to enter my world and bring Its Light.  Seeing everyhing about me with only my best in mind.  Thank You for being All Places for me.  Thank You for telling me You would NEVER leave me.  Thank You for sticking around when I scream.  I need a Daddy like You.  It’s Your Love that keeps me going.  I love Your Eyes….!

1 comment:

Paper Hearts said...

I see you so in love with God and when that spills over to the people in your life....how wonderful. Thank you God for pure love.