Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Victory by Him Alone

My heart is heavy for a friend whose child was diagnosed with brain tumor and is facing the posibility of a second surgery today. My sister Carolyn writes in our email that we need the Lord so much today… I comment back that she is so right for there is so much to weigh down the soul if we are not careful. This morning in prayer, I truly felt the heaven’s open and laughter rain down. It was so refreshing. It makes me sob inside… for His Amazing Ways so far from understanding. How backwards so often we have things. For often when the fire is hot, my heart is so close to His Garment and when my heart feels ‘all is well’ I am forgetting my Creator. How opposite the flesh to my spirit as my spirit hungers and the depths of my heart cries for more of Him no matter the cost. For the reach of something within screams I’ll pay the price, I’ll go the extra mile, I’ll go through the fire, for the outcome has me so captured. I cannot take my eyes off of Him. But my flesh wants to use the Name of Jesus as its pleasure seeker much to the same way satan tempted Jesus so high on the mountain. Luring Jesus to satisfy the flesh’s needs by the knowledge of who He was. The flesh stinks and demands its rights while the spirit has the strength of calming the ocean storm. For I know of no higher battle than what I am going through, my husband, my beloved, losing the mind of reality and giving over to death as a welcome visitor, but this morning the rain of laughter takes me into His Arms and I Sing not with outter visuals but inward calm for the battle is not under having the right place of this flesh but the Pure Umbrella of His Love and Covering. My spirit has united with Him and the war has lifted the tops off of compressed brutality of the enemy’s deception. And where was I when this happened… ? I was in the fire… crying, screaming, pleading…. And WHAT did I do right…. I cried to the Holy One… the ONLY ONE.. for the Holy One’s Arms were so large that when I ran I could not help but run into Them. So NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING can be ‘tagged’ as my well doing. He Sought me and He Bought me by His Redeeming Blood and ere I knew Him … aww I’ve got to find the words to this song…



Okay… here they are. oh my goodness.. what a wonderful song..!!! I LOVE this old song…. It speaks so much to me today...!

VICTORY IN JESUS
I heard an old, old story,
How a Savior came from glory,
How He gave His life on Calvary
To save a wretch like me;
I heard about His groaning,
Of His precious blood's atoning,
Then I repented of my sins
And won the victory.

Chorus
O victory in Jesus,
My Savior, forever.
He sought me and bought me
With His redeeming blood;
He loved me ere I knew Him
And all my love is due Him,
He plunged me to victory,
Beneath the cleansing flood.


I heard about His healing,
Of His cleansing pow'r revealing.
How He made the lame to walk again
And caused the blind to see;
And then I cried, "Dear Jesus,
Come and heal my broken spirit,"
And somehow Jesus came and bro't
To me the victory.

I heard about a mansion
He has built for me in glory.
And I heard about the streets of gold
Beyond the crystal sea;
About the angels singing,
And the old redemption story,
And some sweet day I'll sing up there
The song of victory.

No comments: