Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

God's Love During Sickness

Father, I am reaching out again today to share a thought.  I have not felt very good physically but my heart seems so at peace.  Yesterday my doctor said to go home and not go to work tomorrow, so I did. I don't like feeling rough but today has been enjoyable in spite of the body aches.  You have sit beside me all day, I could feel Your Presence in much the way I would feel the presence of any loved one.  I have been about my own projects but at the same time thought about You, spoke of You and to You.  It is wonderful, having a knowledge of You always being there.  I want to say all the right Words to cause all my physical pains to go away but I can't seem to find them working.  And yet, I feel such a smile inside my heart that warms all the coolness of what all ales me. Is this how You teach us You are in the Storms?  Is this how You teach us the Patience we need to wait for Your Path before walking?  Is this the Fight of Faith that takes us before any 'trouble' and we know we are Armed with more than what eye can see?  Praise has interrupted my silence time and time again today as I have watched the clock slowly give me its place.  As I am approaching the afternoon I can look back on the day and say it has been a calming of my normal racing effort to put all I can into accomplishments.  I really want to be sure and give You thanks for this day as if it was the day I felt the best I have in all my life.  For something inside tells me that there has been NO difference of Love exchanged between You and I which makes me Stronger than physical.  It has been good to be Your daughter today and I am more than grateful that You have been with me while I lie in an unknown.  It assures me that it is not all about how the body feels, or if the bills are paid, or even where I will live tomorrow ... it is about...You are always there with me.  Day after day after day after day....  forever!

No comments: