Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Friday, September 17, 2010

My Song is Forever Being Made in His Likeness


One of God's Delights is Music and within me is such a Song that who I am sings and creates something like a fragrance that fills the air.  One might hear my song and wonder if it really be from God, but I am thankful that I can say... oh yes, I am His and my Song is forever being made in His Likeness.  Oh God, I am so thankful...!

2 comments:

Paper Hearts said...

I'm not ashamed to tell the whole world, oh Without you, I'm nothing at all That I have strings in need of mending I'm out of tune in certain parts So strum the chords of mercy Restore my soul completely Lay your hand upon me And this instrument will breathe......

written by Nicole mullin

Denise said...

Such a beautiful post, be blessed.