Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Oh God, How Do You Do It?

Oh God, You must often look upon Your children and break under the ignorance of our ways when we accept lies that we cannot make this world work for us. We are suffocated by day after days’ pressures and find only arms waving as if drowning in a sea, never to be known or rescued again.  My God, I experience the Mercy and Grace that follows me.  I experience the turmoil and then the Catching of Your Love’s Hand in abundance while awakening each day by the Knowledge of Your Blessings for my Assigned Duties from on High.  I have learned to find the Smile of Your Holiness upon me even when the dark has bombarded my mind with attempts to trap me in its lie. 

But God, my children… those of the utmost under my name that was given to me as jewels in a crown worn as a mother, grandmother, great grandmother.  Those adopted in under my heart beat of existence.  All Designed to be of my line as I am awake on earth to See You for who You are and walk according to Your Purpose Fulfilled.  I cry, oh God, I cry this morning for I feel burdened and broken while I watch the tearing of a life given me to enjoy.  How do You do it?  Oh GOD… HOW DO YOU DO IT…?  Help me oh God..!  A heart has been ripped as circumstances splashes its mud upon their soul.  Choking of too much traffic has made weakness in their steps and heaviness in their eyes.  God, I cry… Oh God, I cry.  My children, oh God..!  Come bring Your Armies and Burst through this darkness.  Come bring Your Power to Show the Explosion of Your Ways.  Wake up sleepiness and Arouse the Glory of Your Wonders in them.  Take my hand as I see things I cannot bear to see and Give Light to my eyes so that I am not weighed under its pain as You Cause me to focus on the Triumph of Your Victory over them.   Forgive me for seeing the dark and not looking for the Light.  Your Love is the Banner over them which will Succeed all battles they fall.   I am not their Creator… You are their Creator and today as my heart cries before Your Throne, I give thanks that You See what I see but Your Plan is much Bigger and takes them Across this river with Dance as the outcome.  You are All Knowing, All Seeing…. You are the I AM…!!!  I rejoice that all my children are under Your Wings of Grace and Mercy … just as Close and just as Loved as I.  Jesus Showed me this and I choose to believe…!  Amen.

1 comment:

jhunnelle said...

AMEN!!!

Oh Charlotte, i was moved by your prayer, it's a touching and powerful.

Blessings!