Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Loved So Deeply

I offer now,
early this Sunday morning,
something in my heart that smiles. 
Something that one might even call cheesy…
it’s just so full of mush. 
I have a grateful heart this morning
and from that attitude
I find all sorts of giggling thoughts. 

Loved so deeply,
I keep finding my walk more like a skip! 
Loved so deeply,
my conversation seems more
like a song
rather than just a combination of words! 
His Name that brings such Rewards,
has this Melody
that rolls around in my mind
as if a waltz
in step with the Melody. 

The Foundation and Strength of so much Love
causes me
to feel consumed and satisfied
as the total Life Source for my existence. 
As my eyes began to open this morning
I pondered
this Miracle of Life so Abundant. 
With a childish acceptance
I realize I didn’t deserve it
but was Awarded its Gift just because. 

Just because He Is...! 

Just because
He has this Abundant Supply
and long ago,

He Gave it to the world...!
:-) 

I didn’t do anything
to earn it. 
I didn’t do anything
 to own it. 

I am just His and so I get it. 


I am so Loved…!

No comments: