Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Monday, January 17, 2011

Open My Blinded Eyes, Oh God

Matthew 20 (Amp bible)
  29And as they were going out of Jericho, a great throng accompanied Him.
    30And behold, two blind men were sitting by the roadside, and when they heard that Jesus was passing by, they cried out, Lord, have pity and mercy on us, [You] Son of David!
    31The crowds reproved them and told them to keep still; but they cried out all the more, Lord, have pity and mercy on us, [You] Son of David!
    32And Jesus stopped and called them, and asked, What do you want Me to do for you?
    33They answered Him, Lord, we want our eyes to be opened!
    34And Jesus, in pity, touched their eyes; and instantly they received their sight and followed Him.


Great and Mighty Creator and One who Called even sound and sight into existence; how Wondrous it is to think and ponder Your Works with such detail.  I am troubled today with blindness… oh no, not with the eyes that easily see the world and what is in front of my steps, but what is Deeper and Greater than these events.  I find myself at a rock, bent with the weight of sin and troubled heart which blinds my vision from the Son and His Light upon my life.  In darkness my eyes are closed to what is around me that will make me stumble; make me fall as I carelessly run for safety I can’t find.   This morning I am crying as the blind men did for that same Mercy and Pity upon my life.  Your stop my way has given me the boldness to ask for Your Pity and Mercy upon my life so that my eyes are opened as I have known Your Love and Greatness.  Open my eyes to see Your Light.  Open my eyes to have Vision of Your Walk.  Open my eyes today so I will receive my sight and follow You…!!!   Have pity on me, I really want to see..!

No comments: