Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Friday, January 14, 2011

Reading Like A Child


Oh God choose me today…
Choose me moment by moment,
daily as I come before You. 
Yesterday I pondered the Worthiness of You
and broke that word
Worth-y
down slowly as it came out
Worth It.
Oh God, You are worth it. 
For me and in my doing,
You are worth whatever my flesh has to go through
to find You there,
Choosing me.   
I know I am a child before Your Throne. 
I see my childishness and I am so humbled. 
Working at a medical clinic I came in yesterday
from a business luncheon;
walked in the waiting room
and a child about 4 years old
looked at me that captured me to a
standstill. 
She showed me her book. 
I stopped to ask her if she would read it to me. 
Without hesitation
she began reading the pictures,
not the words,
but the pictures. 
The story was changed but she was confident
to share every page
even though it was far from the written words. 
Father, this is me too often
as I read Your Word;
sharing and reading the pictures
rather than the Written Word of Truth. 
As a child, with confidence and without fear;
Father, I want to grow up. 
I need to grow up
and not just share what my worldly eyes see. 
I need to have Knowledge
inside my spirit
and declare with the Boldness of Your Life
the Written Word of Truth. 
Reading with eyes of Your Understanding
the Precision of Words from Your Mouth
mixed with Your Spirit within me. 
I release this prayer of my heart
as I grow
in Your Wisdom and Power
by the Life of Your Word Working in me.   
Jesus, continue
to Enlighten me of Your Walk on earth
as it Points to our Father
and the Riches of His Will and Kingdom Come. 
You are Worth – IT..!!! 
Worthy of all praise
and in Your Name
Jesus
I find Truth…!

No comments: