Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

They Brought Their Children to Jesus

Father, I love the dealings of my heart as I search it and find stirring that seems to gush out.  Oh to find Your Sweet Spirit so Alive and working beyond my mind’s ability to Know Your Master Plan, not the one we design but the one You Design.  The ‘MASTER’ Plan…!  Wow, it causes my soul to leap with such expectations of Heaven’s Realm Manifesting on earth as the Light that brings our footsteps to Your Throne.  I have reached the top of something this morning that gives me assurance of who You Are past my own flesh which may crawl and become weary and even wonder of Your Reality as my earthly eyes see so differently than the eyes of my spirit from which You Dwell; but inside where the Word has made its residence and inside where Your Master Plan has the Blueprints for my day, I sing loud with a push of my own words to Your Throne.  I am taken to somewhere Glorious.  Here in Your Presence I bring again a parcel, my request; that which is more real than my breath.  I bring my request that takes in the existence of where my love has scrambled since 1972 from the birth of my first born.  Now holding two more births since then that continues to raise my level of understanding Your Mighty Abundant Love.  Father, while Jesus walked the earth the people began to see the Wonders of Your Son and mothers who knew the Value of Jesus’ Touch upon the heart of their beloved began to bring their children to Him.  Knowing it would Change the lives of those given to their womb. In the center of their soul, where the Life of Jesus was stirring them as mothers and servants, they boldly began to take their children to the lap of Jesus.  I am stirred this morning as I remain in prayer for my three boys and while I am before You I bring them to You to Touch and pray for their lives as Jesus prays.  Jesus, You who rebuked Your disciples when they tried to push the children away, in this assurance I stand welcomed to bring my children before You for the Touch of God’s Love. Give Command over them, release Your angels to minister to them with the Master Plan You are stirring to be theirs.  Hold their hands and Laugh with them as they play, Reach into their thoughts and Give them Assurance You are always with them as You continually Change them with Growth in You.   I am so grateful and find Your Warm Assurance as I ask for the TOUCH of the Master’s Hand upon my children just as the mothers so long ago pushed their way to Jesus.  I love Your Plan.  I love Your Changeless Essence as we so weakly bring before You the secrets and honesty of our heart.  Knowing Your Mercy, knowing Your Love and the Power of Your Master Plan against our burning flesh.  Finding Your Face and Hands Reaching to my children to Give Life, Oh God, I weep before Your Kindness.  I will sing of Your Love FOREVER.   Never of my own ability to conquer but of Your Ability in me that will bring Your Kingdom to my heart and to my children and to their children forever and ever AMEN..!

Matthew 19:13-14 (Amp Bible)
Then the children were brought to Jesus, that He might put His hands on them and pray; but the disciples rebuked those who brought them. But He said, Leave the children alone!  Allow the little ones to come to Me, and do not forbid or restrain or hinder them, for of such (as these) is the kingdom of heaven composed.

No comments: