Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Take Me To Your House, Oh God

Take me to Your House, my LORD,
Take me to Your Heart,
The Sound of a New Song. 
Melody of each Word,
Harmony of my heart. 
Take me to Your House, my God. 
Let me step into the heavens
On each Word of Light
Sprang upon the darkness of my soul. 
Give the Lift of Weightlessness
To the stony heart so heavy. 
Show me thousands of Carriers
Who Stand before my fight. 
As the crumble of my thoughts fall,
Reach for each thought
As if they were tears
And gather them to Hold me Near
As I watch Your Love Appear. 
Let me hear the Voice
That Lullaby’s my anxiety
To smiles and dreams of Love exchanged. 
Where Cherry Trees are in Blossom
My choice to pick which one.
For the Fruit of Your Beauty
Has Deep Root within my heart,
Reviving the weariest of troubled times
Causing me to be Lost in Your Love. 
Come now and Cover me
In Music that Eases the spirit
Listen to my passion
See the signs of my heart. 
For I wait now,
I wait in my garment of praise. 
I wait
For Your Voice of Comfort. 
I wait
For the Melody of each Word
I give harmony of my heart.

No comments: