Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Garment of His Love

In a mountain of uneven steps to climb, my God of all height and depth, I find Your Sure Footing as You Direct my course, my vision, upward and Give Strong Courage to keep climbing.  Pouring Hope into thoughts that are Alive because Your Love has been Placed around me to gird with Safety Equipment that Assures me against failure in my falls.  I have every Promise of Safety about me starting from the very shoes you Place on my feet.  Causing me to continue the climb as I chip into the mountain and make my next step upward that does not disappointment me, oh no, but increases my Joy as the Step gives amazing sight to the Equipment Created for Your Face to Shine.  I love the Garments of Your Love.  Designed for the task before us to extreme Detail to Reflect who You are.  We are loaded with Your Beauty because Your Desire is to bring us Closer to the Knowledge of Something so Outrageous; a top the Mountain, Your Outrageous Love.  Your Glance I see and I have over and over Love at First Sight, stricken now with an inability to conceal my own helpless heart to do anything but smile back.  Powerless to resist as the Climb reaches success, Your Love Carry’s me to the Chambers of Your Embrace.  I am a slave to Your Passion.  The mountain that was so steep and unlevel becomes solid flat ground as Love now Carries.  Your Love has taken its Place in the center of my heart and I am dancing.  For I now dance with Your Son, Jesus, whom You Gave to be the Friend, the Groom of those who love Him.  As my eyes sought You out, my Father, I behold the Gift that Outrageous Love Sent and I am engulfed in His Way that keeps calling my name.  Bringing me the Roses of Sweet Romance that catches every emotion in my being.  My own love swells as I stare at its Beauty.  Caught by the Banner of this Love over me just as I am, I marvel.  Where and why is fear holding its place like it was invited?  I am my Beloved’s and He is mine.  I ignore fear as Love’s Light allows no room for its existence.  A thousand angels come to watch the Union of Total Surrender.  The Songs of the Wedding Rise as the Banquet Table is set and the Wine of Intoxicating Love fills the heavens.  The bride is made spotless by the Way of the Father’s Outrageous Love.  Expand our hearts to receive as we, the bride, surrender to the Gift of Jesus Christ. 
Revelation 22:17 (Message Bible)
The [Holy] Spirit and the bride (the church, the true Christians) say, Come! And let him who is listening say, Come! And let everyone come who is thirsty [who is painfully conscious of his need of those things by which the soul is refreshed, supported, and strengthened]; and whoever [earnestly] desires to do it, let him come, take, appropriate, and drink the water of Life without cost.

No comments: