Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Then There Is A Voice and a Stop of Motion

I don’t know how, I don’t know what, I don’t know when but I know that Your Source is the Healing of my mind day and night.   Undistracted Devotion will Carry me for the world holds pains I cannot bear.  Their words and their cry’s give me the uneasiness of failures and most of those feel as if this one will consume me beyond repair.  Your Hope for me is total surrender and I know it is the salvation of making the wrong Right.  You are the Creator, my God… YOU are the Creator.  Is there a Creation that can take me to this Place?  Is there a trial or funnel that will cause me to fall into this surrender that Saves me.  My flesh screams but this takes me nowhere.  My mind is loud and its demands trip me into confusion.  I sing of my want of You yet the Walk gives me knowledge that I am crippled and unable to go.  Where is the bottom so that I can run to it for then my eyes will know there is nothing but You to Save.  I taste a bit of bitterness and spit out the very Wish of Your Kindness. And then it happens…I fall forward and find my life in Your Love that Gathers the Wind of Your Spirit to touch my face and my hair tumbles in its lift as I circle to experience the Life of Your Breath Blowing so Softly to Caress my heart.  The sky opens and the Glorious falls as I accept Your Kiss of Passion one finds only seldom in a lifetime.  Lost now in this garden of Your Love I sink deep into its Rich Soil and I find the Roots of Strength as I remain crippled with unknown solutions.  Looking to all sides I realize I am no longer my own, no longer alone.  No longer must I make the decision that made me fall but I can sit Here to Rest and You will Close my eyes to dismay.  You and me Here alone and only Love Speaking.  I dare not get up.  I dare not ask.  But I dare to wonder in this Garden for its Beauty has Captured my attention so strong that all I can think of is that I want to be here forever.  I would rather be here and its door keeper than to exit to any other place.  Abiding Here as Creation is Formed in me.  Abiding Here as the Wind Blows and Gives Air to my lungs.  I am so satisfied that my thoughts make a question, ‘how do I stay with You forever in this Love Burning?’  And its answer comes as I see a Walk I did not walk, a Love I did not begin, a House I did not build, a Fire I did not start.  I see a Blaze and He Sits upon a White Horse that Rides the heavens.  One that Conquered a place I never saw.  Its Brightness so Brilliant my eyes cannot look.  One all heavens and earth call Jesus.  Power and Mighty is His Fire.  I watch as the Waves of the Flames Push and consume Ownership of all space.  I crumble as His Eyes Pierce my soul.  Then there is a Voice and a Stop of Motion.  Love Speaks to me from inside first which penetrates throughout my being to escape every pore of my body so that I am now a part of a huge Fire.  His Flame of Fire Torched my heart and I became a furnace fueled by His Substance.  More, we cry… MORE, we plead.  Do not WAIT, my God.  Live in me and Burn with Your Love…!

No comments: