Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Come Take Your Place in the Center of My Heart


Good morning my God and all of Your Creation so Beautiful.  Thank You Most Precious God for awakening me this morning.  Please come and take Your Place in the center of my heart today as I ponder Your Love all around me.  

I read this morning a blog that has enriched my thoughts with such Joy. 

She wrote: I get busy here in this world and all of a sudden my soul aches. I feel like I need to reconnect with You. Only you will do Lord. I feel like I'm away from home and I start to feel homesick.
I am a stranger in the earth; ~ Psalm 119:19. Of course I miss You.

My heart encountered a beautiful song this a.m., Savior, Please; by Josh Wilson. The words are such a deep prayer asking the Savior to please, keep saving me. His need for God to hold on to him as he is just not strong enough.

Last night my mother told me so kindly, ‘Got to just keep trusting God’.  I hold even today to the passion of her heart so full.

Your Love, my Savior, is my fortress and my shield.  I am safe…!
Psalms 48:3 (NIV Bible)
God is in her citadels; he has shown himself to be her fortress.

No comments: