Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Caught by the Eye of God?

In my walk that appears to me so short,
I stop
and marvel as I look forward
and think how
detailed
I am at working to complete today
for it happens one second at a time;
and then,
I marvel at His Eye upon it all.
 
His Eyes
that Move while I consciously live
by breathing in and out
to remain awake, asleep, as I communicate
with each moment given. 

So long ago
His Breath
was Breathed in my soul
and in the Secret Place I stayed. 

Caught by the Eye
of the Mighty One
I have stumbled
as His Love has Encouraged me
night and day to Follow
His Sent One. 

Upon the earth I walk as
‘one’
He Looks upon,
and together I form with many
the 'Pupil'
of His Eye. 

Caught
by His Eye Stayed
as I breathe in and out the
Air He Gives so that

His Glory

is Revealed
and His Eye continues
to Focus
for much Bigger Means than I,
yet Detailed for me.   

Warmed by His Presence
as
His Eye Promises
to not leave my thoughts
or life,
nor even the heart of my mouth. 

Caught by
His Eye
He was Grieved the wrong against me
and Sealed His Love Toward me
to Carry me far from it. 

Caught by His Eye
I have been
Washed by the Promise. 

Taken Back,
taken far Back
to This Promise that Lived
also on earth
and
First Caught the Eye
of God for
me. 

 As this moment gives way,
a fresh hunger is upon my heart
that Breathes this Truth.  
For my Father Looks upon
me,
and each move
‘I’
make is Seen through
His Eye
upon this Truth. 
Filtered by Extraordinary,
Supernatural
One Sent for me. 

I have been
Caught
by His Eye and He Looks upon
me
with Love. 

Now as my understanding grows
of His Focus of me,
out comes a prayer
of my heart
to Satisfy
His Sight of me. 
A cry develops
for help to Press
into this Visual Knowledge
of His Search
and All Seeing Eye. 

May I humble my ways
so that
I
yield to the Wooing of my heart
to
His Kingdom
while I continue
my Praise
of He who Loved me
First
and died
that I find His Eye Satisfied…!

No comments: