Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

His Canvas

The Canvas of God’s Glory upon the earth, the skies, the universe, holding the magnitude of unknown and Beauty.  God who is everywhere and has painted His Wonders for eyes to see as we peel away our own understanding and the flesh of our demands.  Daring to step inside a realm not Given but to His own.  Watching with eyes of a heart rather than eyes of flesh.  His Canvas built upon a Solid Truth and Stacked to the heavens with Mighty Abundance.  Twilling the earth so that we miss nothing as it circles the Son and allows its Light inside the core of our heart.  And there in the Canvas a Portrait of His Love is Given with the Colors of His Substance too numerous to count or identify.  Even in my darkest time I find that God is still Painting, still Writing upon the Canvas of His Love Displayed in me. I sing my New Song this morning that Bubbles forth from the Spring within.  For I am a part of His Canvas and no man has the means to purchase or take under its Setting.  I am Etched into the Rock and my words will be Displayed for Eternity.  I am a Focus of Detail and my Form is in Process of Creation.  Time is His as each Color of my being is Transforming to the Image of His Love for the Groom’s Delight.  I am being Pampered for the Tenderness of Beauty for His Embrace.  Waiting upon the Day of Union when I the bride will be Called to Gather with His Creation and Sing with eyes for none other.  Paint now my God, Paint Your Love upon my heart and Blend with the Array of Your Glory for the Day of the Wedding is near.  I surrender to His Passion for me.

No comments: