Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

He Wanted Me

Can it really be another day?  Yesterday was so full of Love Expression upon my heart that I found my yearning satisfied so many times with unending Visuals of such Beauty as a lot of Hand Holding was done.  This morning as I gave time to worship before going to work, I was again Taken to the Arms of His Kindness as God’s Rain Filled the room. 

Father, inside my whole being melts as we Walk and Talk together.  Sometimes I get so tickled at myself after being with You in an Open Heart Session for some of the ways I thought.  It Amazes me how You so Gently Share Your Kind Love and my own thought process slowly shifts and changes.  Sometimes a change of understanding is a great degree of Change, so much that it seems to completely turn me around; and other times I can only handle an Adjustment.  I love the Adjustment I received this morning of what even a Gift from You is all about.  Tell me more Father, oh please tell me more!  Give New Understandings to Build upon what was Shared this morning.  Your Gifts, and I have so many, are always made to bring me closer to You, to better understand so that I grow in the Knowledge of who You are.  You Gave Your Son… WHY? Because You wanted me to be closer to You and to better understand, grow in the Knowledge of who You are.  You Gave me children,,, WHY? You wanted me to be closer to You and to better understand, grow in the Knowledge of who You are.  Your Gifts are Poured upon us for Your Work to be accomplished in us.  A child, oh Father, thank You with my whole heart for giving me children; but so often the challenges of these Gifts made me fear, made me cry, made me hurt to the inner most core of my existence.  So I sought You, I ran to You, I come to bring You my heart of concerns for them.  How Amazing that these Gifts from You turn such difficult times to Beautiful Places in You, bringing me to You because You wanted me.  A Gift of a job, a Gift of a soul mate, a Gift of friends and family… all from You because You wanted me.  Forgive me Father for ugliness that comes from my heart when dealing with a Gift of Love You Brought to me because You wanted me.  I accept the Gifts that are Given to sharpen my awareness that You want me.  For EVERY Good Gift comes from the You, Father.  And ALL things work to the Good of those who love You.  Because You wanted me I may meet a difficult situation today and the tuning of my heart needs adjustment.   I find frustrations so easily but I will look to You who Orders my footsteps because You wanted me 

I am grateful for Your Gifts and thank You for wanting me…!

No comments: