Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Love Floats Lightly About the Air I Breathe

I sit here and have just been caught up in such Love.  I am of need to spill out again from its unmatched Musical Sounds within, so deep, as my own love escapes with unheard Songs with the Countenance of His Face.  Like a String of Vapor Forming to take Shape with Streaks of Colors as this Love Floats Lightly about in the air I breathe.  Each Sound Stays to Linger and Give Richness as it waits for the next breath to join and consume the room with its Greatness.  You, oh my God, You are my God that I lean into for Life as my thoughts seek to praise You.  Thoughts seeking to reach the Courts of Your House; thoughts from my soul that will cover you as I wade in the Waters of Fresh Springs unlike any known on earth, while it bathes the heart with Clarity.  My words hold my heart and passion of appreciation and I want to pour my love back to the Ears that taught me such Passion.  You are Good and I am of aw of the Safety that Your Name and Walk Provides me during the night when I cannot see, and so Abundant during the day while I am being tossed and tried of its darkness.  You are the Stillness I hold to in each shaking. You are the Total Wisdom in each storm that rises to prove where You Live.  You Listen before I speak.  You Find me before I am lost.  You Cover me before it rains.  Your Warnings are like the Safety of unfound tunnels as I am Hidden in the Walls of Jesus Messiah, Your Beloved Son.  My voice is heard without an utterance.  Your Trust is Building its Foundation in me with Your Love that Delivers me from evil.  I just want to give You this moment, this time in this way, as I make an effort to return to You my inner thoughts that are the real rule of who I am.  Seated with You through Christ Jesus, the Perfect Sacrifice for my existence in You.  I want my whole being sing Holy, Holy, Holy, Most High God.  Holy as Perfection has Complete Fulfillment and Honor finds me on my knees.  The earth is Yours as we Echo the angels that Declare You are Holy.  We find You Holy in the Total of who You are.  Holy with Pureness and faultless from the beginning to the end.  All Your Steps to Show Your Greatness has been seen as Love and by accepting this Love I am Climbing into the Way of Your Kingdom.   You have Started a Love Exchange in my heart and I am Singing of its Goodness.  For today and forever, I want to be established in the Kingdom as Your Owned. 

No comments: