Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Monday, March 7, 2011

Search Me Oh Lord

Psalm 139:23-24
Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.”

God has me in a ‘search’ mode.  Gosh, I love His Love Potions drenched upon my heart so much better, where I shower in a Place that tickles of His Passion.  I love His Lap of Pleasures as I sit up so tall and tell Him of all my journeys of fun adventures and His Smile returns to my eyes with Sincere Warmth.  As I talk, He Rubs my thoughts with His Approval and Tenderly He Encourages me to continue.  It swells up as I become amazed at His Love so un-Judging and with such long-Suffering to Cover my silliness and just enjoy and delight in our time together. He Listens as I learn what a Love Relationship is built with.  I marvel.

I read a scripture yesterday that startled me.  It is about a rich ruler that came to Jesus in Luke 18.  The ruler wants to know how to inherit eternal life for he had kept all the laws as far as he knew.  The ruler’s approach was even to address Jesus as ‘Good’.  Jesus heard him call him appropriately and returned a question that was really a Declaration of this ruler’s understanding and Depth of knowledge the ruler had of Him (Jesus) as Jesus/God was One.  As the ruler told Jesus all he had done, Jesus did not say 'oh no you didn't...!' Jesus asked him, ‘why do you call me Good… only One is Good and that is God.’  I could see something I have always been puzzled about.  This ruler actually did what he had said he did and he saw God that dwelled in Jesus for no answer to His question was made but just what Jesus/God felt the ruler was to do to inherit this Kingdom of eternal life.  I use to wonder if Jesus was saying He wasn’t Good… but that never made sense to me.  This startled me as I realize I too SEE God, asked God what to do.  Do I then turn and say,,,, ‘geesseeeee, why are You asking something so big of me, isn’t that a bit overboard?’   Something inside wept as I identified with the knowledge of God, the seeing of His Mercy, the understanding of His Word… a visual of God and often find the inability to make the change to my weakness.  I weep this morning as I continue to pray…

Psalm 139:23-24
 “Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.”  

Father, that Treats me to the Abundance of Your Table day and night.  My Lord that Carry’s my burdens and Lifts my countenance as each day arrives.  I am in mourning for my flesh is found weak.  I am in weariness for my desire is to take in more of You and yet I am faulty with what I know.  Father, Forgive me, oh my God, Forgive me, and Thank You for Covering me with the Righteousness of Jesus’ Blood that was Shed which allows me to be Bold with my heart’s need to change.  Jesus Loves me this I know, for the bible tells me so.  I have risen to Heights of Amazements as I wonder in the Gardens of Your Love.  I have known above understanding the ability of Your Power to Save.  I now come as an adult but with child like assurance of Your Response for my good.  For You only are Good; You only are found without fault.  I am in working of this Word that Dwells in the center of all my thoughts and decision and weep for the times I have heard You Call and I respond with ‘that is too much’.  Father, Your Yoke is easy, Your Burden is Light.  I am sorry for I know Your Heart is to Heal, and yet I stumble in that knowledge.  I know Your Love is to Cover, and yet I stumble by accepting it but not giving it.  I know Your Salvation was sent to Place ‘ME’ in high Places and yet I am found placing others lower.  Jesus came to earth laying down ALL to only Follow Your Way, yet when I don’t get my way I whine and become bitter.  Father I repent and find Your Grace so Abundant.  I know my strengths but I am weeping over my weaknesses.  I can and will only be satisfied with Your Love that exposes my weakness for Your Glory to be shown.  I rest in the Guidance and Comfort that Your Word is over me.  Lead me to Your Righteousness...!

Hebrews 4:15
For we do not have a High Priest Who is unable to understand and sympathize and have a shared feeling with our weaknesses and infirmities and liability to the assaults of temptation, but One Who has been tempted in every respect as we are, yet without sinning.    

I hold to Your Understanding above my own.  I keep pressing in to that Mark that You have Set for me for You Understand.  I am excited for Your Direction is Full of Joy and Satisfying.  I look to the Mighty Given Source with a grateful heart as I stand under the Blood of Jesus who has not only Paved this Way for me but IS NOW Guiding me to Your Kingdom of Righteousness to Reign.  In and by the Name of Jesus who is Hosanah the Highest and my Conquering King.

No comments: