Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Those Who Love His Name Will Dwell There

Psalm 69:5 (The Message)

 5 God, you know every sin I've committed;
   My life's a wide-open book before you.

Psalm 69:34-36 (NIV)
34 Let heaven and earth praise him,
   the seas and all that move in them,
35 for God will save Zion
   and rebuild the cities of Judah.
Then people will settle there and possess it;
 36 the children of his servants will inherit it,
   and those who love his name will dwell there.

Father, with GREAT SATIFACTION AND DELIGHT I praise You; for I am rejoicing with a heart of passionant thoughts and pouring of the Mighty Act of Mercy that Wrote my name upon Your Heart, even as I am.  Written upon a Place neither man nor can enemy touch or remove, upon Your Heart Hidden in the Secret Place. Lightness is my path as this Jewel of Great Price is Presented as my reward. I stand in such need; waiting, with happy feet that Dance in Your Arms daily, for each Face to face Embrace.  How Miraculous, for You Truly KNOW me; I am completely exposed beyond the words or countenance of my soul’s painful search for justice or equality of my own judgments, yet finding You are Bigger than my difficulties or my shameful ways.  I can only bring You my broken heart and without failure You Sincerely are Open and Call me on in. Each time taking me to be Your Own.  Adopting me into Love’s Flow for my life to Dwell in Your Name as I wearily continue my search for all Your Ways to be mine.  For I fall but Your Hand is there to help me try again.  I faint and Your Energy is there to Revive my breathing.  I show You my crippled past and You Cover it with Grace to overcome and Kiss away the pain.  OHhhhhh, How I LOVE Your Name and what Amazements it brings to my days.  Your Name has such Volume in its Truth and always outweighs my weakness and stumbling.  What is greater than Your Name; oh none, my Lord!  What exceeds Your Name’s Blessings; oh none, my Lord!  What can I seek of more value than Your Name; oh none, my Lord!  My Inheritance is Your Name and I Dwell there in Peace. My Inheritance is Your Name and my heart praises with all of creation in both land and sea.  I love Your Name and wear it with much gratitude, for You have chosen me out of darkness and Placed me in Your Light that Warms inside out.  I am Love Sick for I Love the Place of Provision in Your Name..!  Softly Your Name is spoken within a deep thought …. ‘Jesus’… and the Atmosphere changes as it Declares Loudly a Miracle of Grace upon my life.  Again spoken ‘Jesus’ and the Beauty of a Mystery of Love Swells within.  I am so lost to its Pampering and Delight.  As I accept Your Name as truly my own, I secretly with great hopes, pray I can be Made just like this Miracle of Grace and reflect Its Worth and change the atmosphere all about me so all wrong is Pushed away.  There is no One or no Thing Like You.  I yearn after Your Name always with passion that was Given…!  I Love Your Name, Jesus…! Thank You for Your Name that was Born for the Eternal Life I Receive through It…!   I Love Your Name and desire to always Dwell Here.

No comments: