Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Watch Upon Words

Father, I am taken into a world of wonders just by knowing You.  Just because You are God, just because You made me, just because You are… I have some amazing thoughts and my journey with You is hardly started.  You have even said that I was ‘set apart’ because I know You.  Sometimes I feel just like any other life but sometimes I do not feel like anyone else at all.  Designed differently, finding my heart Placed in expected and unexpected Sources of Life You Connect me to.  Like a cloud that moves about as the Wind blows.  This is so fascinating! 

But if I am not Solid in Your Love, the Wind can cause me to fall hard into a pocket of time that is more like a shadow of smoke rather than the Fire of Existence that I find when I’m seeing myself in You.  Shaken by trimmers of my world Moving to the Finale of a Mighty Coming, I lose sight of Your Breath that Blows to Trim my dead works and cry over unnecessary weight falling.  I am broken for Your Cleansing and whine for its Purity is difficult to Wear.  

But with Love, You Continue to Trim and Cleanse my words by nailing them before me so that I can match them to Yours and find those to Keep and those I must allow to burn.  Words so familiar but their road leads to unmarked destinies of no worth rather than to Truth that brings Smiles to every Remembrance of Your Heart.  I am pondering my conversation by the Help of One Holy and Stand in Your Counsel for the Trimming of unwanted words.  Words that carry fear as their foundation of sand; shaking the understanding of Good and bad.  I deliver the surrender of my words to the Tender and Precision of Truth, as Your Love makes Moves in me that I have yet to experience.  No love can match Your’s whose is Everlasting; so the process and uncertainty the mind feels of this moment of Change beginning has unbelievable Mercy as the Teacher.   As I partner with this New Moving of Your Wind upon me, I open my heart to New Trust building and forming as I watch with careful eyes a world of Wonders just because I know You, just because You are God, just because You made me, just because You are..!  As the Life of Jesus, Your Son, Laid this example of Choosing His Words, I rest in His Life that Dwells in me that even my breath speaks only His Love...!

John 20:22 (The Message Bible)
Then he took a deep breath and breathed into them. "Receive the Holy Spirit," he said.    

No comments: