Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Monday, April 11, 2011

ANGELS, Taken By The Thought of Its Extreme

Angels, angels, oh my, angels around Him in the Midst of His Throne and about His Sweet Presence ere it be found, Forever.  What a host of angelic activity about the unseen and on going as his Presence fills the earth to which we walk.  Angels spreading and taking His Oil of Gladness to the hearts of His Owned as we stand under the Ring of His Glory.  Angels, Oh my, I am so taken by the thought of its Extreme, of comprehension beyond my searching; Sounding so mighty the Praise of One Holy by His Glory Created in angelic servants.  Designed by His Making so much Work we can only imagine with a small portion, the Creation and servants of Duty.  Yet to see, but oh to desire to see, and be a part of this Knowledge of His Word of the Ring of Glory sitting to Make Known His Majesty, Making the Noise of Holiness around His Throne.  Worthy, so Worthy is the Lamb that was lead to a Cross for me, the Lamb of God. Noise of those who tell the News, Orchestrated to Sing the Song that brings the cry of Amazements.  For always they look upon His Work as desire has given them purpose, His Purpose.  Force has no boundary but to Fulfill.  Giving ready day and night to His Bid, His Call, His Ultimate Wish.  The host of His Army angels pouring out the Call of the Father upon the earth to prepare the bride for their Bridegroom.  I, I am His bride, and have been assigned those He has Instructed towards me.  Each carrying His Command towards my destiny in Him.  So many, so numerous it is impossible for count.  I join in the Celebration.  Dancing as I join in with the Sounds of Praise.  I join in the Musical to contribute to the Table Spread in which we, the broken and downcast have been Invited.  He has found us damaged but Given us His Glorious Best.  All the host of His Wonders Spread His Sweet Aroma as they Follow His Wind of Command which cause His bride to breath in unknown New Aromas Designed to turn their heads towards Him.  Too numerous are they, Created in Obedience as Pleasure of Pureness.  They Hold His Word in awe as Stricken Fact as they Drop each Portioned Oil Drop upon those Sealed by the Blood of the Lamb so Holy.   He Give’s but one request… Come, He Says…. Come and be a part of a Celebration that Honors the Lamb. 
Come, He says..! 
The Path will be Clear, COME…! 
Be Taken by My EXTREME..!

Hebrews 12:22
22 But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels, 23 to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are registered in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect, 24 to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel.

No comments: