Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Jesus, The Name That Moves Things

Jesus, there is so much
I don’t know about You!
There is so much to wonder about,
to think and question. 

I love all the Mystery around You,
for around every corner there is a
New Thought
and Understanding that You are Giving. 

When Your Name is spoken
by my voice,
things move? 
Move? 
Released by my lungs expanding
and exhaling the Sound
as Faith attached by You is Given.  

When I put Your Name
against anything,
nothing compares? Nothing..!  
It is a Name that when heard,
an enormous amount of thoughts
enter the mind of those in listening. 
Pictures are visualized and
hearts will weep as a
Reality breaks through a pain. 

Your Name takes a dead event
and the Miraculous occurs. 

There is a distance to Your Name
that is immeasurable
and yet it Lives on the tip of my tongue
and wonders about in my heart.  

A Knowledge that You Ascended
upon High to Sit with the Father
and yet Your Name and Spirit
Moves a dark room I step into,
to Brightness my eyes are unable to look upon.  

Your Name Lives with more Life
than any substance upon earth,
big or small. 

You are the Word;
Your Name has affected
the beginning of life
to the end of life. 

Spoken before there was ground
for Adam and Eve to walk on;
Spoken before the sun was placed
in its pattern;
Spoken before and during
all the Colors of the rainbow
was in a process to become visual
to my eyes
Designed to see Promise. 

Your Name continues to
Create my days
as I walk out Your Acceptance
as the Gaze
of its Power
Sits Guard to my soul. 

Jesus, Your Name is an
Invisible Visual. 
How can that be?   

So much Mystery in its Sound
and always a
Treasure
of constant desire to find. 

A Name left with Instructions
to Apply,
to Believe in,
to Walk by,
to Surrender to,
to Take us from death
to Life for eternity. 

A Name that Began in the heavens
as the Word that Began all. 
Making Something
of nothing.

I say it
and the Eyes of its Living Heart Beat
Rushes to fill the room. 

This Name of God’s Love Sent
has a Foundation of Purity
and Arrives at my heart
Ready to Consume me
with a Passion Built
outside my mind’s capacity of comprehension. 

But I embrace the Name,
Jesus,
and taste it slowly
as I invite the Evidence
of its Holiness to change me. 

I put my hand out slowly
to show I am interested
as all within me
has bidden me to dare the exploration. 

I say This Name,
Jesus,
with curiosity as I find it
Staying about my heart;
Flowing Softly
it Takes up all my surrounding. 

Jesus, the Name
that moves things
when I speak.

No comments: