Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Come See the Son Rise and be Refreshed

Isaiah 40:28-29 (The Message Bible)
Don't you know anything? Haven't you been listening? God doesn't come and go. God lasts.
   He's Creator of all you can see  or  imagine. He doesn't get tired out, doesn't pause to catch his breath.  And he knows everything, inside and out. He energizes those who get tired,
   gives fresh strength to dropouts.

Father, it is me and so often I am that person that ‘does not know anything..!’  I have not ‘been listening..!’  But I hear a Word this morning that Takes my thoughts into something Fresh and Creates an Imagination of something Precious and Pure that sends Chills inside me like the sound of Beautiful Tunes Catching my attention and I have to stop… stop and pass the word for others to do the same.  Listen… Oh my… listen..!  Hear what I hear?  What or where is This coming from?  Let’s run to find it.  Let’s hurry to catch it so that we can soar as it Soars!  To Find it means Energy, Fresh Strength; for it Lasts forever without stop.  One who never stops to catch their Breath is Singing.  He will never Walk away.  Hear the Sound?  I must follow and give my world to It for the Wonders of such a Place is what my soul seems to have been purposed for.  I am Captivated by the Joining of so many to Form such Beauty.  For a Garden of Color is now over the Valley from This Power and each stretch is to see the Son’s Brilliance and Form Richer and Richer Likeness from This Source.  Oh how it Sings of Blends unheard.  How it Gathers a multitude who dare come see the Son Rise not seen before and be Refreshed.  Hearts Stolen by total Abandoned of the earths pull to be the Connection and Sound of Love from Sight and Strength coming from This Place of Freshness so New.  I am Here!  He has Encircled my heart and Called.  He has Placed His Sound within and Bids me to Release it for a Blend of His Work Orchestrated.  Oh how my ears are Full.  How the Echo of His Name Sings out over the Valley so Amazingly.  Continuing over, over, over, over, over… up and down, up and down to the Utter Parts of His Work.  No end to Its Sound, only an Unveiling of Beauty as it Sings.  Carry me forever, I cry.  Carry me for eternity to This Place of Color and Sounds.  Fresh Strength for a dropout and Energy for my tired heart.  Oh I Come and Lay in the Valley of Rest.  This is the Sound, This is the Name I Love…!

No comments: