Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Ordered Steps

"I am so thankful that God sits on the throne
and orders our steps."
Chris Ogden

Oh Wonderful One,
You are ALWAYS so Kind. 
Your Ever Lasting Voice
has so many Avenues to Speak
Clarity
to the anxieties of my shortcomings. 

An email came today that declared a
Direct Message
that intruded into my
heart
like a fun tune heard
at a public gathering
that caused me to
announce
the same in my own path
by singing it over and over,

For it went not only to my hearing
but deeper
to my subconscious. 

What a Stunning Song of Power
that gives such a
fresh thought
of knowledge known. 

How astonishing when that happens! 

It’s like my world stops
in track
and out comes, ‘oh yeah – I forgot!’  

For I was rummaging in search
for what to do,
where could I
find
my next move? 

And Your Voice
Writes upon a Wall

The Single need
that will control the
spinning of my unmanaged thoughts
that fought for dominance;

Taming the wild urgent pleas
demanding audience
as I was so divided and crippled
to give eye
to any one plan screaming. 

I see You so Towering,
Sitting upon the Throne
of Grace and Mercy’s Love
Articulating with Ease
my steps Ordered
to be Delivered upon the
Instant of Need. 

Ordered
as supernatural Phenomenal Balance
was Placed in the earth’s core
for my existence to remain upon it’s land. 

Not forgetting a single Detail
that would cause me
to fall off the earth,

Neither
have You forgotten a
Detail
to keep me from falling away
from You

As Your Spirit of Ultimate Balance
lives within me. 

I move about Your
Specific Orbit’s Destiny
for me
with the Scientific Science
Created
by Your Unlimited Omnipotence. 

Your Authority Reigns
with just a
Thought
as One Who Sits on the
Only Throne of Truth. 

The Absolute
in which I cast my cares
before Your Throne;

Leaning upon
Trust Given
by Example after Example
of Steps Created for my life to travel.  

Oh, I am thankful. 
I speak with gratitude
from the depths of my heart

For I am a
Beneficiary
of these Life Flowing Ordered Steps. 

Abundance
of Ordered Steps
Designed for no one but me,

I am seen Pure and Righteous
and Worth all of Your Love
because the Holy One
Died
for my faults. 

Jesus Placed His Life
before the Throne
for the Purchase of My heart. 

He Followed Your Directions
to every Detail
for my Pardon;
becoming all my sins
for my Right Standing. 

You Sit on the Throne and
Rip Back darkness
with Force of Lightening
because Jesus
Won

So my steps
would take me
to
Your Kingdom;

Teaching
me beyond minutes and seconds,
Dividing time
so no Good Thing
will be held from me.   

I smile with Content. 
I laugh with Joy
as I sit in Your Counsel
for my Steps Ordered
are by the One I delight in. 

I join in the Celebration
upon earth
with those who know You

for…

I am so thankful that
God
sits on the throne
and
orders our steps.’

No comments: