Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Never Hide Your Feelings

Father, I am here so heavy this morning and can’t wait to talk to You about it for I never want to hide my feelings from You.  Tears seem to be my countenance and discouragement my garment. I have lots of wants and I really don’t like this feeling.  It isn’t really even how I perceive the Word encourages me to be.  I hate it when I know within how satisfying Your Walk is and yet I am so distracted by what has stumbled my thinking.  So my Answer, my Faith Builder… I just want to know You’re near.  I just ask this morning that my heart be held up a little higher as I set my eyes upon You instead of my circumstances.  For in all this mess, my heart continues to burn for what has started between us.  You have Full understanding, I only have partial.  I find it thrilling to find a Treasure You have Sent and so I can not help but seek to find much on this Trail of Joys.  The more I find these Places, the more all the difficulties seem to be just common and not so enormous that they scream for full attention.  I marvel at how a Picture of Beauty Develops into a Masterpiece from the days journey with You.  So gladly and excitedly, I give this day to You and will keep my heart open to hear Your Love as I wonder about in all that is ahead.  You have Sent the Best Friend to be at my side Constantly and I truly know no better gift of friendship.  Your Sweet Holy Spirit has all the Right Answers so I will stop and rest in this Smile upon my life as I Wait in Your Waiting Room that keeps my life encouraged.  For the Music Playing has such angelic mystic about it.  The Magazines spread around to capture my thoughts Lead me to Your Love.   Often I find an Article that is so Rich I must share it with another friend.  You make Waiting such a part of the Journey to all the Pearls of Great Price You have for me.  So I will not leave and seek another way nor ever hide my feelings from You.  I will wait with my heart open wide for the Showing of Your Power because I have watched This so Attached to my life that it is the Strength of my eternity.  I truly love Your Name, Jesus, that is Written upon my heart.  It is the Solid Corner Stone that I build all my hopes and dreams upon.

Psalm 34: 1-8 (The Message Bible)
I bless God every chance I get; my lungs expand with his praise. I live and breathe God; if things aren't going well, hear this and be happy: Join me in spreading the news; together let's get the word out. God met me more than halfway, he freed me from my anxious fears. Look at him; give him your warmest smile. Never hide your feelings from him. When I was desperate, I called out, and God got me out of a tight spot. God’s angel sets up a circle of protection around us while we pray. Open your mouth and taste, open your eyes and see how good God is. Blessed are you who run to him. Worship God if you want the best; worship opens doors to all his goodness. Young lions on the prowl get hungry, but God-seekers are full of God.

No comments: