Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

You Record My Love

Good morning my Sweet Lover of my soul.  I am so anxious this morning. I couldn’t wait to come Here.  Here where it is just You and I and our hearts speaking.  I find this time always goes too swiftly, like a long awaited get away runs its clock with extra speed.  I swallow hard and take a deep breath, close my eyes and go to our Secret Place where You Speak Your Love with such Penetration I hear with the Vibration of Warmth throughout my heart.  I lay my words of love in return before the Messenger’s Basket so all my heart can be taken to the Ears of the Only One to which they belong, the Lover of my soul.  Proven over and over as the Intimacy Grows between hearts so Captured by one another. So much to talk about and so much to learn as I lean hard into Your Voice and You Listen so intently to my words.  I ponder and ask myself, ‘why write’ and so Tenderly You Speak to Say You do the same.  You Save my love?  My heart melts as I ponder this.  For as I start each stroke to write I find myself searching inward… what do I long for You to know?  What is it that I hope You hear me say today?  So I begin and my heart speaks my love I have been saving up for such a time as this.  And to my surprise, oh my, You have been doing exactly the same thing I have; You Record my love and Place it in Your Favorite Collections.  You set it to Music that Sounds in heaven’s Hallways.  Our Love Feast has Flavors of the Day and You Delight in my selection for each setting.  Oh how blushingly I listen to my words and yet how boastful I am of Your Love for me.  You have even Recorded my thoughts and they are the Wallpaper in Your House of Prayers that Reveal Your Magnificent Glory.  Beautifully Displayed for angels and all creation to hear and find the Wonders of Your Amazements.  I am overwhelmed with this Knowledge and return to excitement that carries a bride into her wedding day.  For I am Engaged to Love’s Perfect.  I am Engaged to Love’s Ultimate Romancing.  I am floating in the Extreme of its Sight over me.  Our eyes have met and I can see nothing else.  I can only hope to stare into this Love forever as it Lifts me into its Embrace as one You have Longed to have for so long.  I write, oh I write my heart upon this tablet for I want every sound of my life to sing Your Love.  I write my love for I too want its Embracing Fragrance to Decorate the soul of my being.  I write for I am in love with You and I want to record Your Love and place it in my favorite collections.

No comments: