Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Administration Of Love's Manipulation

Daddy God,
Hold me, oh Lord Hold me today. 
You have my heart, You have my thoughts,
You have my life. 

As this life gives me such trials to show I am so far from the Perfect You are; I need You Arms around me with a Grip that lets me know
that every day I live
I will not slip or fall. 

I continue to walk toward You
and know I will be
Shaken
as the rusty grim must be Sanded
so that Your Face Shines in my life. 

Cornered by Your Love
I know my desires Change as I am Met with Your Beauty which cause me to so easily leave behind the sins of my flesh. 

Oh the Glory when I enter the
Edge of Your House;
my soul begins to Sing as Love escapes the Central depth of my own heart.  Rising Comes the Composition in a Profound, Hidden, and Bottomless Inner Secret Place by the Works of Your Dwelling.  

The Splendid Song of the Fairest that is Dazzling makes Sound 

Therefore, I search and I listen for each Note. 

I give attention
to what my surroundings are
that You Placed this day Created for me;
Created to Give Delightful Satisfactions for my longing
to Rest and Dwell with You.   

My eyes begin to ponder
what the heart sees
and finds of interest; for
Your Love
 is Sifting within and Separating flesh and spirit.   

I am distracted but Your Love Bids me to Come Back as
You Fight for my heart.

The Awareness of Life around me again
begins to absorb
Your Knock at my heart. 

Rapping at my thoughts like a
Gentle Delicate Chime
that gets every third beat in an Excellent Incomparable Song Capturing my soul to give Expression of Extreme Beauty. 

Beautiful
is the Administration of Love’s Manipulation
to Enclose me in the Stereo of the Trinity. 

To Encircle me with my Father’s Love
Poured upon me by His Spirit,
with Hopes for Eternity with my Groom, His Son. 

I stretch to widen my heart’s capacity,
for Love Expands to Burst the walls of my flesh
for the Rivers to Roll in, and have Command and Restrain the old me from dominating.   

Oh God, This is what I want;
This,
the Administration of Love’s Manipulation
to Direct and Hold me in Check so that my foot does not slip.   

The Unsearchable Love that Exceeds any understanding.   

Thank You for Fighting for my heart.  Thank You for Marching around my boarder and Securing my Safety.  Thank You for Watching my steps so that they are Ordered and Your Love has a Place to Work. 

I am
Held by Your Love
as Your Eyes Burn with Jealousy for me. 

I will Sing Your Song Forever…!

Proverbs 16:9
(KJV) A man's heart deviseth his way; but the Lord directeth his steps.

(NIV)  In his heart a man plans his course, but he Lord determines his steps.

(The Message ) We plan the way we want to live, but only God makes us able to live it.

No comments: